Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Get Into A Single Alert Mission

ADDpillz

Happens to me too unless I am already in a party prior to joining the alert mission. Usually I just solo them. Even on the more difficult ones I just use Ash with maxed out Rush and just go through the level as fast as possible.

I find that if there is enough time, clearing the planet they are attached to and then trying to join the alert mission works. It is as if it forgets you've unlocked that planet and wont let you join an alert that you haven't unlocked. (even though its showing.... weird bug)

I'm fairly sure that it's because the party fills up while you're joining, thus booting you out. This didn't happen prior to the credit changes (as often) because alerts weren't AS popular, but since they have an incentive now people rush to join the alert parties. it doesn't help that you can't start an alert by yourself in online mode without having someone else in your party =\

Edited by Naked

Took me a solid five or six minutes to join one, then decided just to start it solo and rush it in private :/

You don't get as much credits doing that. Have a friend join you and start the alert together