The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Keyshare

Skirvy

Or triangulatorshare, whatever.

Everybody wants a Vay Hek run, but as soon as actually bringing your own key comes into play you get nothing in recruitment.

The only SENSIBLE way to go about farming Vay Hek is with a group of three of your buddies, grinding out beacons until you can each get a triangulator and go to town, but sadly I lack the three buddies needed.

As a paranoid person and the host, I'll be dropping my triangulator last. If anyone has spares and wants to run extra, that's all the better, but I only have one and only expect everyone to contribute one.

However, I have to be up in the morning and will be busy all week, so this offer only stands for tonight. Message me ingame if you want in, don't bother posting here.

And after finally forming a party, not a single one of them could actually start the mission to prove they actually had keys.

I do enjoy some parts of the Warframe community, espically the events and such, but when it comes to honesty - mostly regarding keys and such - this game has some of the worst.

Sorry to anyone actually looking for a Hek group, but I can't deal with this.

Edited by Skirvy