Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Craftable Mods

Whiteout

A friend and I were talking about what to do with all of these resources that we have but really have no use for. When we were discussing this I was thinking that while leveling my Rhino warframe I was getting almost no shield capacity warframe mods. So I started to think that maybe we should be able to craft random mods to have a reason for all of these resources I don't use often. As an example you could buy a blueprint from the store for 1k credits to be able to craft a white quality waframe mod. The requirement to craft it would be something like 100 Ferrite 100 Polymer 100 Salvage and 1k credits. Then you would get a mod of a random aspect (shield capacity, armor, loot radar, etc.) a random amount (+10 shields, 20% armor, +12 loot radar, etc.) and a level according to the quality of the stats on the mod. Then you would also be able to buy a blue quality warframe mod blueprint for 8k credits that would take 200 Ferrite 200 Polymer 200 Salvage 1 Morphics(or any other type of rare material like Orikon Cells for example) and 5k credits. It would follow the same formula as the white quality warframe mod blueprint but would have a better chance of higher stats. Their would also be weapon mod blueprints of each quality type.

I personaly like the crafting system as a whole so I would like to have more stuff to craft and currently I feel mods are too unreliable as drops. Let me know what you guys think of this.

The resources used and the amounts are just placeholders to give examples. The devs would have to set the mats to how they like.