The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Shadow Guard!

(XBOX)TheMightyDeleto

Shadow Guard is great. I've only been a member for a short time but I've already met a lot of a great and helpful players who are willing to help any way they can. Being a part of the alliance is a great perk too with a massive amount of players on at all times that are always looking for a squad and also have contest for platinum almost every night. If you're looking for an active, fun, and knowledgeable clan Shadow Guard is a top choice!

I am online about every night if anyone ever has a question you can ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability and I'm always down to do whatever mission you might want to do. Hope to hear from new members!

Edited by (XB1)HAYD3N H1NTON

I came to Shadow Guard from PC, and I haven't gone back since. The people were so friendly and supportive, and they always ran missions! I used my skills and knowledge of the game to rise the ranks quickly, and in no time at all, I went from initiate to leader! Shadow Guard is, in my opinion, the best clan I have ever found, PC or otherwise, hands down!