Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

League Of Legends Players?

Life_Bot

I miss having free time, but i got back on LOL today and played a bot match (Since, i doubt my ablity to do PVP well), and only just now figured out chaining moves (I suck). So basically, Fiddlesticks has this one combo. Terrify, Drain, than Dark Wind.

Then I ran into to the worst game of my life. Some idiot decided it would be a good idea to have a SONA go MIDDLE, and afterwards proceeded to leave the game.

I miss having free time, but i got back on LOL today and played a bot match (Since, i doubt my ablity to do PVP well), and only just now figured out chaining moves (I suck). So basically, Fiddlesticks has this one combo. Terrify, Drain, than Dark Wind.

Then I ran into to the worst game of my life. Some idiot decided it would be a good idea to have a SONA go MIDDLE, and afterwards proceeded to leave the game.

Well, normals are normals.

I played AD Annie mid vs Zed and left the lane with 5/0

Normals are ridiculous and easy :P

You basically can go 0/10 and carry the game by yourself.

Well good to know -..- i'm currently silver but i don't think i'll bother going higher till next season.

Nah, you should try to get Gold at least.

Not just for the Elise skin, but Gold is the best division.

The games there are pretty comfortable. 

Edited by Chris9428

Well, normals are normals.

I played AD Annie mid vs Zed and left the lane with 5/0

Normals are ridiculous and easy :P

You basically can go 0/10 and carry the game by yourself.

Nah, you should try to get Gold at least.

Not just for the Elise skin, but Gold is the best division.

The games there are pretty comfortable. 

It's pretty difficult to do solo i keep getting akers all the time :/ if you also play on Eu west maybe you could help me out a bit ? alias Death Warrent i main zed and the mighty VIF fizz who gets banned all the time xD

It's pretty difficult to do solo i keep getting akers all the time :/ if you also play on Eu west maybe you could help me out a bit ? alias Death Warrent i main zed and the mighty VIF fizz who gets banned all the time xD

Yeah, I also play in EUW.

I could help you out a bit.

I'll add you tomorrow.

-edit-

Nvm, gonna add you right now.

Edited by Chris9428

• 3 weeks later...

How in the hell did you get a penta with Shyv ? Was the other team that bad ?

Don't underestimate Trinity + Frozen mallet on Shyvana :P

-edit-

I gotta admit, I secured 2 kills by using Q in the last second.

But it was for the Penta's sake!

Edited by Chris9428

Somebody said that LoL's community is bad. Dude. It is not bad. IT IS THE TOP level of by far the worst community.

I play on West with IGN: Nonames2 but I am advanced player from EU North East but my cousins said. Get out from North East and come to play on West and I was able to say both has by far bad gaming communities.