Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Mechanical Frame! "vennzar"

elixze

A Mechanical Frame

No, this is not about something like Gundam, let's not go there now, OK?

Basicly With this warframe is used to trick none-organic beings to do the tennos biddings.

I shall name him Vennzar.

I'd might Write a lore something later, when I get the time...

He is a support frame and uses what is available in the Battle Field in his own advantage.

Here are some possible stats for this frame, counting With that this frame relies on it's utilites a lot

Stats:

Health, 130 (390 at r30)

Shield Cap, 185 (555 at r30)

Armor, 105 (315 at r30)

Speed, 1

Stamina, 100

Power, 180 at r 30

Malfunction, 35e use - This allows Vennzar to trick the systems and Robotic units(doesn't work on bosses/mini Bosses) to be on his side. Also, it can be used to bypass things. If Vennzar chooses, he can recaste the ability which makes all units effected to self-detonate. 5m Radius

Effected by:

- Range mode

- Effiency Mods

Reconstruction, 60e use - Similar Nekroses shadow of the dead, Vennzar can use fallen robotic units to spawn some kind of robotic Golem of some sort, each and every time it will look slightly different because of quanity of enemies used. When time runs out it explodes and does blast damage or collapses and does eletronic damage to nearby enemies. Blast Range 7m radius. Duration 20s.

The mechanical Golum will try to attack the strongest enemy and try taunt it to it.

Effected by:

- Range Mods

- Effiency Mods

- Strength Mods

- Duration Mods

- Type of enemy used

Attachable Energy Turret, 75e use - They/it supplys everyone witin a small Field With energy and burts out constant Electric voltages at every direction(similar to volts 1st ability, but much weaker).

Effected by:

- Range Mods

- Effiency Mods

- Strength mods

- 30% Vennzar's Shield and armor

Hovering Strike Drone, 150e use - An Extreme fast small and powerful drone appears. It blasts out a high energy plasma beams or a Voltage spheres(similar to quanta) into it's enemies. It ignores all kind of armor and and has a chance for heat proc. The Drone uses it's Plasma Beam(tagets strongest enemy 1,5m radius) every 15s and Voltag Sphere(Targets Multiple Enemies in a cluster(3m radius) every 3rd sec.

- Can only reuse the utility after the Drone is destroyed

- By recasting(consumes 1 energy) the utl which makes the drone smash into nearest enemy and explode.

Effected by:

- Range mods

-Effiency

-Strength

Well that is what I have been thinking about the last 2-3 hours and it has come as text With my lil English knowledge!

I'd apreciate Your guys opinions about this frame, good or bad, but do not over do it '-'.

Edited by elixze

I like the idea, I feel like the Maxed Base Shields are a bit high, but it would be a very effective Corpus Killing Frame.

That is the purpose of this frame, he basicly use his Utilities to do his bidding while he is under cover or doing some kind of backup play, out of harms way. He is kinda tanky because I do not imagine him to be fairly bulky, but not as much as rhino though.

The physical part is seems nice but the power maximum missing. Btw nice idea and this concept seems very tanky.

Yeah I am never good at balancing stuff and I might tweak it later on. He, still does get a constant array of energy from his Attachable Turret. though we canno have it was effective as Trinity, right!