Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission/planet Combinations.

TheHeraldXII

So, today I had shall we say, interesting, mission where I picked up a Mobile Defense alert on Earth, specifically on the forest map. At first I thought "hmm, I don't recall there being a forest mobile defense map" and it turns out I was right. The mission turned out to be an Interception mission with the difference of having to fight through the level to get to the Interception section. So, that's all good and well, a clever idea to simple switch out MobDef for Intercept when it comes up.

Here's where it gets weird though. I fought my way through all the enemies and completed the intercept, then if gave me the objective to mop up the remaining enemies, which is normal. Except they didn't stop spawning. The "remaining enemies" kept respawning, usually in a big clump on a different tile. Not every enemy was marked as a "remaining enemy" though, which in itself is strange. The mission turned out to still be completable in this state after running back and forth for about 10 minutes. Just had to take out the outliers then get all the remainders in one Bladestorm.

So, while I did complete this mission despite the hurdles, there seems to be a problem here. TL;DR, MobDef alert on Earth turns into an intercept, mopping up the last enemies is near impossible because they respawn in this instance.

I also had a Sabotage on Eris that turned into a Hive mission where all the tumors (not the hives) were already busted. Personally I'm glad because I hate the scavenger hunt for tumors but I thought it best if it was brought to DE's attention.