The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spacebots Looking For New Chocolate Milk Fiends.(Ghost)

PTxP

SpaceBots is a newly founded clan of interplanetary ninjas. Lunches must be accompanied by chocolate milk, cookies optional. Clan Dojo has been worked on a little bit, we have all the space! (not all the rooms, just a lot of spaces and places - I get lost easily.) We're a ghost clan of just two - two interplanetary ninjas met up, thought "Hey, this could be fun!" and SpaceBots was born! We're as new to Warframe as the clan and we're just looking to have fun and learn about this awesome ga -hm. I mean this awesome ninja life in space, with guns! and other stuff! (Lol who else wanted a Kubrow!)

So, not sure how to go about recruiting for this but we're looking for players to join us in our journey.If you have any questions just post them here or contact me (PTxP in-game or here) or TasuBot0 (in-game)

I can see how my blunderbuss of a post would most most creep off like they accidentally walked into a Russian hit squad in the middle of a clean up, but I assure you! We're not strange at all! Not one bit...I promise. Now, take a bottle of chocolate milk, and join us - and take space ninja seminars on disposing of your opponents.  Contact PTxP (here or in-game) or contact these cool dudes in-game! TasuoBot0 or Zerfer!