The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Illuminus Clan Looking For Six Highly Active And Reliable Members

Dread_Rider_Juno

illuminus is looking six new members are on most of days of week if not daily and are on around 6pm-12am EST.

We have two active players, BrokenSteel(mastery rank 14) and I(mastery rank 16).

We wish to expand a little but keep the clan small and condensed so no one is just another Tenno in a sea of Tenno. 

We will be most likely be spending are time running the void, grind up syndicate points or doing/getting what is new.

We have most clan research complete except for the glaxion.

We may accept new/low mastery players but we don't want to have to hold your hand all the time

Pm me in warframe or reply to this post

I am mastery rank 18 and play fairly often ~1800 hours total(~1200 on steam), I play quite a bit but maybe not everyday.I have been in a bunch of larger clans that have died off I am kind of looking for a long term group of higher mastery rank people as well. It seems like you have a good vision for your clan, let me know if you think I would fit in!

I am mastery rank 18 and play fairly often ~1800 hours total(~1200 on steam), I play quite a bit but maybe not everyday.I have been in a bunch of larger clans that have died off I am kind of looking for a long term group of higher mastery rank people as well. It seems like you have a good vision for your clan, let me know if you think I would fit in!

founder I presume. its ok your not on all the time as long as you are fairly active. ill invite you to the clan as i get the time, which you will be in abit short of a trial period to see if you are a person we are looking for and for you to see if you like the clan. but don't worry shouldn't take to long, maybe a few missions with us, just want to make sure.

rank 12, been playing daily since I broke my 2 year hiatus last week. I like how you seem to have some direction, I remember being in a huge clan but to quote your post I felt like I was just a small fish in a "sea of tenno". That being said I'd probably enjoy playing with a smaller group

rank 12, been playing daily since I broke my 2 year hiatus last week. I like how you seem to have some direction, I remember being in a huge clan but to quote your post I felt like I was just a small fish in a "sea of tenno". That being said I'd probably enjoy playing with a smaller group

Master rank 16. I play about 4-5 times a week. I have alot of sitting resources so I can donate in dojos. Last few clans I have been in died off real fast. Looking for a nice active clan :)

sorry i haven't replied sooner new update has caught most of my attention but will invite two now.