Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon/warframe Prestige System

Fictionizzer

Since my Gorgon reached level 30 it just decays in my Arsenal.

The fact that there's no more experience to gain with max leveled weapons is kind a sad.

Especially when you need the affinity lvls from the weapons/warframe to rank up your Mastery. 

I'm looking forward to a solution where you can play your favourite weapon for a longer period

This has been discussed during the latest Q&A actually, but yeah warframe will have a prestige system of sorts that once you get a warframe/weapon to rank 30, you can go and revert it back to 0 and have a non-polarized slot to have a polarity of your choice :) For the meantime, save your love for the mighty gorgon, it'll come either with update 8 or so. :)

I really hope they don't go the way of the Prestige.

This will just further the game as just being a farmgrind game, instead of spending more time trying to make the mechanics better and the gameplay more fulfilling.

I really hope they don't go the way of the Prestige.

This will just further the game as just being a farmgrind game, instead of spending more time trying to make the mechanics better and the gameplay more fulfilling.

I dont know about that, I kind of like the idea of being able to personalise your stuff if your willing to put in the work.

And I have alot of trust for these DEV's they've been awesom so far, they will keep at it.

I'm all in favor for upgrading weapons once they reached their max level! ...but not for free.

Make it cost some Rubedo, Ferrite, Gallium and a few 10000 credits.

And with every time you upgrade it, increase the costs by 25-50% or something.

I'm all in favor for upgrading weapons once they reached their max level! ...but not for free.

Make it cost some Rubedo, Ferrite, Gallium and a few 10000 credits.

And with every time you upgrade it, increase the costs by 25-50% or something.

NOT RUBEDO OR GALLIUM!

polymer, morphics, salvage, and ferrite is good. it keeps that low considering that  you will have a excess of those usually and will give you incentive to farm for those other drops who have a higher drop rate. farming for rubedo for 3 hours isnt fun. farming with ohters in diffrent areas sounds and is a little bit better.

This has been discussed during the latest Q&A actually, but yeah warframe will have a prestige system of sorts that once you get a warframe/weapon to rank 30, you can go and revert it back to 0 and have a non-polarized slot to have a polarity of your choice :) For the meantime, save your love for the mighty gorgon, it'll come either with update 8 or so. :)

Is this right?  wow i hope so...  really...REALLY cool idea.. for the polarity slot

BUT i cant say i really look foward to putting my Scindo and Dual Vipers back to level 0 again ugh!