Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think It's Time...

Vykhram

... to introduce myself.

My IGN is Vykhram, I'm a 19 year old guy from Chile who loves playing videogames of almost every type: from FPS (I don't play that much these kind of games now..) to RTS (StarCraft!), going through MOBA (Dota 2 all the way) and Futuristic Third Person Shooter (Warframe, yay!).

I've been playing Warframe for almost half a year, and in the forums for ~4 months, but being a passive user.

About myself in-game:

Favorite Warframe? Valkyr, I have some weakness for woman that have a past filled with pain and stuff like that.

Favorite Weapons?

- For Rifles: for the current version of the game (PC 15.3.3) would be Burston Prime.

- For Shotguns: Tigris, its a good dps machine that could use a buff in its reload speed.

- For Secondary: Akmagnus has been my first secondary after the Lato and i just can't stop going with those killing machines.

- For Meele: Uhm, its difficult, i like most of my meele weapons, Fang Prime, Dual Kamas for the looks, Dragon Nikana with the Blind Justice stance.

I think that should do it... Also: I love the game's community, I was hoping less from you when i first came to the forums, but you've proved me wrong and that's the reason why i think Warframe has potential as a great game.

Thanks to you DE, and to you Warframe's Community!

• 2 weeks later...