Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know I'm Not The First To Notice This... But!

Desolon

I'm sure I am probably not the first person to notice that the gun the rescued tenno carries is the Tekna9mm from Dark Sector. Yes I do know the connection between Dark Sector and Warframe so no I'm not accusing them of theft, I just thought it was cool. I noticed it back in the closed beta in the days of "Naked Nick" and didn't think about it much, earlier I got a really good look and figured I would double check and well, here are my results, you guys can put your 2cents in!

coolthing.png

Edited by Desolon

He has a gun? I though he's some pacifist burdenful fuzzy bunny. Next you gona tell me he even does pew-pew with it with the efficiency of a one legged lv1 Shade.

Ahh well... guess melee focused players aren't the best in spotting stuff. I charge attack my fellow tenno regularly, as doing so requires less energy than running IFF protocols.

Edited by Evan_

What kind of Theft could it be?

Warframe is a Digital Extreme product.

Dark Sector is also a Digital Extreme product.

They just used their own products "animations"

And for your information, the "old" Dark Sector was meant to be the actual Warframe, but due publishers bullS#&$ it had been modified to what it is. That's why Warframe was only released recently, and self funded, because publishers, suck.

BTW, all Warframe suits look like Hayden TENNO disease in Dark Sector

As for this informations i'm saying, i believe you can find the link to the interview in the "News & Announcements" Section.

Regards

What kind of Theft could it be?

Warframe is a Digital Extreme product.

Dark Sector is also a Digital Extreme product.

They just used their own products "animations"

And for your information, the "old" Dark Sector was meant to be the actual Warframe, but due publishers bullS#&$ it had been modified to what it is. That's why Warframe was only released recently, and self funded, because publishers, suck.

BTW, all Warframe suits look like Hayden TENNO disease in Dark Sector

As for this informations i'm saying, i believe you can find the link to the interview in the "News & Announcements" Section.

Regards

Yes I do know the connection between Dark Sector and Warframe so no I'm not accusing them of theft, I just thought it was cool.

Don't know if can't read or just stupid?

Don't know if can't read or just stupid?

You can't steal what is already your's. That's the only thing i've said.

If you can't read a post regarding to information, not my problem, and being a jerk, trying to be a smartass doesn't suit you.

Extra:

You compared 1 item (the pistol) and i've compared the rest, the armor aka DarkSector Disease. The name, we are Tennos, the main character of DarkSector is Hayden Tenno, and so on.

All these aspects are great, since in the beginning, like i've said DarkSector was meant to be Warframe. So all of our actual Warframe is based on DarkSector. The names, the gears, the suit.

Although a different reality

So next time, take a minute or two to read, then take a year off to understand the whole post. I wasn't complaining, just giving additional information to your post. 

Edited by Endrance

The way you posted Endrance insinuated that I was claiming it was theft, and I do beleive there are people who would assume I was saying that much if I hadn't put notice that I was stating it was simply a cool little easter egg of sorts, also as far as being a jerk/smartass suiting me, how would you know?

(Also, if your post wasn't actually intended to seem as 'accusing'[since I can't think of a better word to sum it up.] as it seemed to be then I do apologize for being mean/jerk/smartass.)

Edited by Desolon

Endrance, you cleared missed something. OP said he knows it's not thief, and you talk about why it's not thief. Irrevelant to the thread.

NVM i was just giving additional information, but i get your point and you are correct. I'll take my leave now

The way you posted Endrance insinuated that I was claiming it was theft, and I do beleive there are people who would assume I was saying that much if I hadn't put notice that I was stating it was simply a cool little easter egg of sorts, also as far as being a jerk/smartass suiting me, how would you know?

(Also, if your post wasn't actually intended to seem as 'accusing'[since I can't think of a better word to sum it up.] as it seemed to be then I do apologize for being mean/jerk/smartass.)

It seems that i didn't quite catch the main post, i though that, although you even knew the connection, but still though that both games weren't from DE, therefore my explanation.

English is not my main language so i understand some sentences like they shouldn't be, i apologize.

Edited by Endrance

NVM i was just giving additional information, but i get your point and you are correct. I'll take my leave now

It seems that i didn't quite catch the main post, i though that, although you even knew the connection, but still though that both games weren't from DE, therefore my explanation.

English is not my main language so i understand some sentences like they should be, i apologize.

It is fine, you don't have to worry about it, thank you for the apology.

Well if you look closely at his hand, the reason he can't use the gun is he is too stupid to put his finger on the trigger lol!

Which actually makes him a well trained and responsible shooter. Finger doesn't go anywhere near the trigger until ready to shoot.

Don't want to be on any range with anyone who doesn't follow basic safety protocol. ;)