Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn Boxes! Why?

SuperMeatDude

Why are there spawn boxes all over the place in this game? They don't really make the levels more difficult, just irritating and unrealistic. I just hate it when I clear a room and proceed only to get shot in the back from the same room I've just cleared.

Edited by SuperMeatDude

Why are there spawn boxes all over the place in this game? They don't really make the levels more difficult, just irritating and unrealistic. I just hate it when I clear a room and proceed only to get shot in the back from the same room I just cleared.

Because you are on an enemy ship, and enemies can come try to kill you from wherever they please. I for one like the system because it always keeps you on your toes and doesn't make everything super predictable and therefore boring. I do not want a rule set in stone that once I clear a room it means nobody can spawn there ever again. 

I already have trouble having enough enemies to kill, and what you are suggesting is not a problem and does not need to be changed. Learn to be flexible, learn that you are never truely safe until you have been extracted. You are on a hostile enemy ship, be on your toes, and don't get complacent that just because you cleared a room doesn't mean enemies can't come try to get you from other directions.

just irritating and unrealistic.

Space Ninjas? Right

Back to the topic, have you noticed where does the MOAs spawn? in those "cubicles" in the walls. Can you open them to see if there is another one there? Or maybe there's none ATM, but since their mechanic, they can be built and processed to spawn there.

Grineer? Last time i've checked, they were all clones, so the same cubicles apply to them.

Only infestation are weird, well, let's just suppose the "grow" on the infected fungus on the floor and walls

Edited by Endrance

I feel like they could make room battles a lot better than just an infinite mob grind.

But I'm still on the lower levels, so I don't know how the higher level gameplay is like. And the game's still in beta, so they're probably gonna change a lot of things in the updates to come.