Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Touch-Up

TheWonderBread

I know I've had plenty of issues with the current kubrow AI, what with them constantly charging head-first into enemies that are too strong for them to handle and what-not. As such, I'd like to put forth a possible alternative method for playing with our loyal pets.

The kubrows are supposed to be trained to fight alongside the Tenno, correct? Then why is it that we have yet to gain the capacity to issue simple commands to our fellow warriors? I feel as though creating a simple command wheel, accessed by a hotkey, would allow a bit more in-depth control of the furry friends. Such a system wouldn't need to be truly in-depth either. With a few commands, such as "defend" (a small area or ally), "attack" (A large area or specific enemy), "recover" (Commanding the pup to drag an incapacitated ally back to its master for healing), and "automatic" (pretty self-explanatory), the entire way we play with our pups would become more fun and immersive, actually making it worthwhile to keep one alive instead of just using Carrier for everything.