Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Twin Weapons?

Herpaderpdur

Question

9 answers to this question

So with a weapon like twin vipers, do both the guns have to be the same rank? like i cant combine a rank 13 viper with a rank 3?

if you combine a rank 30 and a rank 1 the twin viper will still be rank 0

The rank of the previous weapons doesn't matter, the new one, fully crafted will be 0

and yes, both must be unequipped i believe

Ah, thanks for this. I don't want to lose the single Viper I do have potatoed, so to make Twin Vipers without losing my single one, all I have to do is equip it, and have two other unranked Vipers in my inventory, correct?

Ah, thanks for this. I don't want to lose the single Viper I do have potatoed, so to make Twin Vipers without losing my single one, all I have to do is equip it, and have two other unranked Vipers in my inventory, correct?

Not sure if this would apply to the Twin Vipers but when I crafted the AkBolto's I had one of the Bolto's I was using equipped and could still craft it.

The Bolto remained equipped and only vanished when I changed my equipped secondary.

before you click to build, you will see 2 spaces for the vipers in that line: you will click at each one, and will choose WHAT VIPERs you will use to build! you will be able to choose the weapons you will use, dont worry.