The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Is It Possible That The Mutalist Alad V Coordinates Can Be Earned In A Different Way?

KrazyKubrowLady

Hi

Im one of the guys who ranted about the difficulties of hunting Mesa and a forumer over my thread gave a valid. simple. point.

"How about Vauban? was he easy to get?"

I wasnt able to reply to this as I find it honestly valid. I did help my friends on hunting vauban and the only thing I could say is that it lasted for a month, 2 weeks was our fastest!.

Now, on Mesa's PoV, since the scale of obtaining nav coord is low and random. I decided that my clan mates should hunt in groups, so we could atleast get 1-3 crafted keys a day (we're only a group of 3).

on our 4th day, we've amounted a total of 9 keys and decided to run it yesterday, luckily, we obtain all parts on the 5th run with 4 keys to spare. It feels very rewarding as we've camped for days just to keep an eye on invasion missions.

To sum it up, we got the parts in just 4 days

---

'TIME' wise, Mesa is far easier than Vauban and I understand DE's PoV of having it 'as is'. It has a lot of walls 'grind wall+time wall+rng wall', but with proper coordination/cooperation/trust. I believe it could be done faster than what we did.

Edited by Airnad

That seem to be a good way to get it when you have no job.

Mesa is completetly base on luck. You can do the same mission 20 times and never get all parts.

Vauban is base on seeing the alert and doing it.

I have a job, we just shared each other's credentials for the sake of 24/7 monitoring a.k.a. 'Piloting'. I can buy Mesa via plat in just a whim, I just find it not reasonable to buy frames that can be obtained in-game..

Most of my expenses are on cosmetics/vanities only, having a job or not doesnt mean you cant get it in a fast way, you just have to think outside the box 'legally'

I have a job, we just shared each other's credentials for the sake of 24/7 monitoring a.k.a. 'Piloting'. I can buy Mesa via plat in just a whim, I just find it not reasonable to buy frames that can be obtained in-game..

Most of my expenses are on cosmetics/vanities only, having a job or not doesnt mean you cant get it in a fast way, you just have to think outside the box 'legally'

Well that's funny because since Mesa is out, I've been connected every night, and there was not a single alert for mutalist alad V Nav Coord.