Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Incursion Clan Leaderboards

(PSN)IMainTheMains

Question

4 answers to this question

The scoring for this event seems really biased to clans with more active members. Insted of a cumulitive score of all players, why not just the average for all players with atleast 5 minutes in their score?

It would give a more representitive value fow how hard, or how dedicated each member of the clan was to this event. As opposed to say, a shadow clan with 12 members, and 4 of them ran for 2 hours, meaning 8 hours total. But those four people REALLY tried, and they put the most effort into it. But another shadow clan with 20 people all just did up to the 30 minute mark just for the mods, adding up to 10 hours total.

And this only gets more drastic compared to how many members a clan has. Take Soy Sauce Union for example for current scoring. They currently have 13 days 3 hours scored. I don't know the specifics, but I assume they have a LOT of people running for 30-60 minutes. If all of them only ran for 30 minutes each, it'd only take 600 of them to reach that. Where as the clan Dark Federation only has 5 days 20 hours. again. I dont know specifics, but if each of them were running an hour each , thats 280 members.

I don't know the number specifics of each clan, but the score each clan has, and the number of active players in each clan seem to have a strong correlation. The closet clan behind SSU is GuardionS, and they only have 9 days 8 hours.

It'd seem a lot fairer if they were the average score of all players that actually had atleast 5 minutes.

Edited by Karixolu