Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement/stat Rewards

Br34kf4s7

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section.

As we're all well-aware, there's a "stats" window in your profile menu where you can see various statistics, e.g. most used warframe/weapon/sentinel, missions completed/failed, etc.

So I was looking through this the other day, and I took a look at my kill count. And I realized holy sh*t, I have 67,000 kills. That's INSANE!

What I'm suggesting here is maybe we could have rewards for certain achievements or reaching certain kill counts. Some examples of what I'm aiming at here:

Titles

Certain achievements could earn you titles that go behind your name. Like for the "Scientist" achievement (build 20 items in your foundry) you could get the title of "Weaponsmith" or something similar. Or if you've registered 10,000 infested kills, you could get "Slayer of Infested" (more titles would be available on progression, with names like Bane of Infested at 25k kills, or Scourge of Infested at 50k kills, you get the idea).

Titles would be displayed like so:

Playername (in standard white) <Title> (in translucent blue)

Cosmetics

This is a bit of a stretch, but for certain achievements or stat numbers, cosmetic options would become available. Possibly getting 5,000 headshot kills could get you a new skin, or the Heavy Weapon Mastery achievement could reward a new Sugatra.

But why?

For fun, and bragging rights for players. Give your thoughts and opinions below.