The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calculated, Adjusted Small Changes Vs Huge Swings Of Nerfs And Buffs, The Current (And Terrible) De Way.

Caernarvon

Loving the HEK the way it is now. It still is a monster shotty and im still running around one shotting everything to the sky. Im just glad the sniper aspect of it is gone cause that was just silly.. Keep up the good work and ignore the small ammount of complainers. It happens in every gaming forum.. Cant please everyone.

Loving the HEK the way it is now. It still is a monster shotty and im still running around one shotting everything to the sky. Im just glad the sniper aspect of it is gone cause that was just silly.. Keep up the good work and ignore the small ammount of complainers. It happens in every gaming forum.. Cant please everyone.

What drugs are you taking and where can I get them?  Also are they cheaper than what DE charges for platinum or about the same craziness?

Honestly I'm not seeing this at all. There's actually a huge amount of complainers. People don't just post on this forum about their hatred for the nerfs.

Edited by BloodDoll

What drugs are you taking and where can I get them?  Also are they cheaper than what DE charges for platinum or about the same craziness?

Consider that, with the current Hek, I can put the full tight-pellet spread directly into the weakspot of an enemy at the new optimal range, achieving maximum damage.

At the same time, you cannot do so with a Strun, because of its larger pellet spread. I lose damage due to the spread despite being at optimal range.

Right now the Hek acts as a precision shotgun in comparison to the Strun and Boar. Same damage potential before the nerf; it's just now you can't snipe the Grineer Troopers fat face on the next system now.

Consider that, with the current Hek, I can put the full tight-pellet spread directly into the weakspot of an enemy at the new optimal range, achieving maximum damage.

At the same time, you cannot do so with a Strun, because of its larger pellet spread. I lose damage due to the spread despite being at optimal range.

Right now the Hek acts as a precision shotgun in comparison to the Strun and Boar. Same damage potential before the nerf; it's just now you can't snipe the Grineer Troopers fat face on the next system now.

Yeah but when I wasn't sniping and just using it as a shotgun versus bosses, especially those ridiculous overpowered shield healing bosses, I was able to eventually take them down solo, and with weaker frames (I don't like using rhino for example). After todays update I once again cannot damage those bosses fast enough with the Hek hip firing and rolling all over (NOT SNIPING) at all and this also goes for a few other guns that suddenly seem worse.  I know because I was farming a few bosses over the past week to get some blueprints, and now I can't kill some of those bosses. It has nothing to do with sniping with the gun, just hip firing. 

It's too bad they did that, took the fun out of the game. I don't see why they had to change it so drastically. Especially since it's fighting AI. Especially since too many other games I play to even count, don't have this issue at all.