Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing

Qynchou

This is a mode that you have to get used to, its chaotic, fast pace and very big.

Disclaimer: a lot of these you'll think can be solved with modding or archwing powers - absolutely not and here's the thread in which I give my feedback about archwing powers: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356602-archwing-powers/

Here are the problems (my opinion) that I've encountered and this is pretty much mostly for grineer maps:

Slowing drones:

In higher level interception (Uranus) the enemies who slow you down with a beam are extremely powerful and its an incredible hassle to escape them. I've had drones 190m away from me who still had the beam on me, I mean come on, I'm getting swarmed by 20 enemies and I can't outrun some grineer mining drones with a warframe (this actually goes for all enemies)? We're talking about a warframe, you know, the one with special powers and 2 bigass engines on its back and you're telling me some small grineer drone can outrun me?

Hyperion thrusters at 20%+ as well as rush/marathon equipped on main frame.

Suggestion: make the link break after 50m-70m, or reduce the amount of slow it does, it practically feels like I'm walking not flying when the beam is on me.

Enemies recapturing towers:

Problem/bug: when an enemy starts casting the capture shield (red orb around it) it can start flying towards another capture point without breaking the link.

I've had my towers recaptured by an enemy who was 700m away from the tower (not joking this actually happened).

Suggestion: make enemy capture link break after the same distance it requires a player to be in capture range, which is like 30m or something.

Stun rockets:

These guys appear in higher interception missions as well and I really love challenging gameplay but not when my ~1700 shields get knocked to 0 in 1 hit. Not only that, I'm getting attacked by 20 other drones meanwhile my frame is spinning in space due to the stun.

So now I have to recover 1700 shields and that takes a looooong time (I have the shield recovery mod maxed out), behind cover, and there's not a whole lot of cover in space, meanwhile, again, you're getting swarmed by drones.

Suggestion: make shield recharge rate faster or nerf the rocket damage that the drones do (if you're thinking archwing powers to dodge please go here: (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356602-archwing-powers/ )

Reviving:

So people only go down in high level missions in the first place, this isn't bad, challenge and difficulty is good, however there should be a better revive system for archwing, most of the time you zoom past your teammate real quick only to miss the revive, in space its hard to orientate  and finding the pixel that is your teammate is pretty difficult.

Suggestion: add an auto targeting system for reviving like the melee has.

Most of these problems require mild fixes, the challenge and difficulty should stay and the spawn rate should stay and some of these problems can be fixed by adjusting archwing powers: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356602-archwing-powers/