The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates

Feldgrep

So me and my friend are farming for new warframes, me for a mag, and him for an ash. We have the helmet b and chassis bp, but neither of us can get the systems. I soloed the boss at least 20 times (not trying to brag, hes easy. run in, a few ults, whack him w/ hammer. easy with 800+ sheild) and got a total of 3 helm bs and 1 chassis bps. thats it. he got 4 helm bps and 4 chassis bps. And he's been doing it for a few days now.. Why is it that now we can no longer get system bps? anyone else have this problem? is it just these frames or overall?

Edited by Feldgrep

I have the same problem. I have only been able to build one frame through drops, the rest I eventually just had to buy. I'm not farming the game for 6-8 hours a day. I dislike developers of games don't understand people have lives, and need to do things like work, sleep and eat. Things just take too long with this unrealistic drop rates. I could understand it this was a mmorpg made for no lifers, but I have a life and I play this game around my schedule, not the other way around. Yet patch after patch, they keep making the game bad as if to push people away. Poor drop rates, nerfed guns, punishing people for farming when they make the game a virtual farm by the very nature at which they set the rate of drops to begin with.

Edited by BloodDoll

Nah it's all frames, Systems seems to be the rarest part of them.

Banshee witch BP's are given in some missions as rewards is a bit different being the helmet the rarest one.

So you guys will need to keep farming a bit :P

It's a matter of luck just today a friend of mine was farming for a Saryn and only got the Helmet on 20+ kills :p