Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where did all my alerts go :o

Koagedo

Since im a bit of a insomniac i have been playing quite late today, its currently 8am here, up untill 6 am (00:00 forum time) i was enjoying 1-3 alerts every hour but after 6am it was like somone flipped a swich turning them off, has anyone else experianced this or is it just me being a noob and all the alerts are on locked planets (for me that is ) now, does anyone know how the devs have the alerts running?

Edited by Koagedo

i know but in my experience ive never gotten more than 1-2 alerts in my daytime wheras they all seem to appear server "afternoontime" by then i should be asleep, me and some of my freinds feel like we are missing out of alot of the game just there since the artifacts are there to help you, and we have no chance of grinding wep blueprints

Honestly, I think we could use some more Alerts with Mystery Rewards and more Alert Missions in general. Difficulty is being tweaked too. But, hang in there, Alert Missions are getting tweaked quite a bit still so that may be whats causing it.

Also, aside from Orokin Reactors and Catalysts, Alert missions are only good for getting sword blue prints. The Conus, Furax, Dual Skanas should fit your melee purposes quite well. Currently most of the BP swords vary in very minor differences, so most of em aren't worth it.

Edited by Mortarion

I believe they are quite sporadic. Sometimes I have 2 going at the same time or none at all for hours. I like it like that tho, as you don't know when the next alert is.

Yeah, it makes you stay logged in for hours even when you're tired of the grind! Great feature.