Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive At Rank 30 My Impressions

stacey69

O how i enjoyed leveling this weapon. I played solo and loved every minute of it. I played online and it wasnt as good for me. I found it hard to tell when the Glaive was back to me because i couldnt hear the sound it makes so well with all the gunfire. It also rebounds back from other players like a player absorbs bullets which was a bit annoying in 4 man groups.

The return needs to be just a little bit quicker aswell. You can use Glaive as your main melee weapon but theres like 15-20% too long on the return that has you taking that extra bit of damage and making it just a little less fun to go on a killing spree. Charge speed is really nice. You get just enough time with Reflex coil to adjust your aim and still get a hit before the Glaive leaves you. It would have been better if the Glaive tracked the last target you were aiming at but that would probobly take away some skill factor and be a bit op.

My opinion is based around only using Glaive as your main weapon but...The 1 truly brilliant thing about it is that you can launch the Glaive and then shoot your gun, wait for the Glaive to return and then launch the Glaive again. It has near perfect timing and really adds to the quality of the weapon. I noticed a small bug that didnt happen all the time but if you reload as the Glaive returns to you it can force the reload to start again. It wasnt all the time but when it happened it was a bit /aaaaah.

For the future and to make the Glaive the perfect weapon i would like 2 Glaives. 1 thats thrown and 1 that stays with you so when your Glaive is in flight you can still melee mobs around you. Its all a bit duck and cover while its in flight at the moment but thats not a bad thing. The games very fast as it is:)

Bug: When ash comes out of Bladestorm the Glaive isnt with you its in the air and takes the full cast duration to return.