Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor: The New Absolute King

Monolake

And threads like this are the reason why I never listen to arguments made based on buggy builders and theories rather then actually using the darn thing, considering how freaking hard its to get the weapon and the short range of it it doesnt work as well on execution as it does on paper, even when the weapon does perform extremely well.

And I'm surprised people are raging over the synoid gammacor and not the valeyfor marelok, a.k.a "Lets make the strongest secondary even stronger and add a healing effect on top".

And threads like this are the reason why I never listen to arguments made based on buggy builders and theories rather then actually using the darn thing, considering how freaking hard its to get the weapon and the short range of it it doesnt work as well on execution as it does on paper, even when the weapon does perform extremely well.

And I'm surprised people are raging over the synoid gammacor and not the valeyfor marelok, a.k.a "Lets make the strongest secondary even stronger and add a healing effect on top".

Two things, one,

I'm utilizing a weapon that shares near identical characteristics in order to try and actually assess the weapon while I work towards obtaining to confirm the theorems. Pretty much there's some minor stat differences between the in handling, and one does three times as much damage as the other, while also getting three times as much ammo from drops.

Two, this thread is about the Synoid Gammacor. Hence why I've focused on it here. Valeyfor marelok is also pretty ridiculous, and the fact its so powerful is used as an excuse for the Synoid is a little grating. I mean, normal marelok is ridiculous. I would've loved to see a awesome kraken as the steel meridian pistol, but thats another thing unrelated.