Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mj12 Rebuilds: The Infested

MJ12

Infested stingers - The Stinger is a Special bee like Infected (around the size of a sentinel) that stings you releasing pheromones that prompt other nearby infested to focus on you.After the initial sting they explode like a runner.

- They are easily killed with one or two shots from any weapon but they are extremely agile and hard to target.

Infested Vanguard- A special Ancient that grows in strength when its allies are close.

Infested Runners - it would be cool if they blurred your screen with some kind of "goo" when they exploded.

Infested stingers - The Stinger is a Special bee like Infected (around the size of a sentinel) that stings you releasing pheromones that prompt other nearby infested to focus on you.After the initial sting they explode like a runner.

- They are easily killed with one or two shots from any weapon but they are extremely agile and hard to target.

Infested Vanguard- A special Ancient that grows in strength when its allies are close.

Infested Runners - it would be cool if they blurred your screen with some kind of "goo" when they exploded.

When its enemy's are close? Isn't that all the time with the infested?

Blurred my screen? Don't think that's necessary.

Sure would be nice to see something though, I think every time I get stun locked to death by mobs 10 less my level I'm going to revisit this post.  -_-