Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Drop Rate

Ralmstein

I don´t get you people, really...

OP is complaining not getting anything (i actually doubt that, since bosses ALWAYS drop SOMETHING!) for 7 runs. 7 runs? Really? Geez, that´s really NO reason to complain about. Other F2Ps you run some things a hundred times without getting jack! 7 is nothing, really!

Then other are complaining about only getting 2 parts in 20 runs. That´s 10% droprate ffs. That is A LOT!

People getting more and more lazy these days. While writing this post you could´ve done the boss another 2 times at least, by the way ;)

The droprate is fine i think. I see nothing wrong with having to run the levels over and over to get gear. it's pretty common in MMOs.

However it's too repetive. and the bosses are just plain boring. all you really have to do is unload clip after clip in their faces and they will go down. essentially we need more mechanics in the boss fights.

give them abilities that damage us if we are not in a specific position. give them tier 4 abilities that they can use when they are almost dead.

the bosses need some MAJOR buffs. and the AI needs to be improved drastically for when you happen to have a loki and you can disarm. it makes certain bosses just laughable.

I farmed Ash 2 days.. 2 days of hard farm.. doing all the time boss run... solo or in group.

Once i make fast run for around 130min.. each run take 8 min. We get NOTHIG.. not even any of part of Ash.. and after that i stoped.. make some break.. log off .. back around hour and do boss run.. droped some part.. do it again no drop.. and break.. done some missions or alert and back to famr do run or two get some part and go away.. with this way i get 2 hemlets, 6 chassis and 1 system - system was the last one of part..

In the same way i take Mag, Trinity and Rhino parts.

More farm the same mission dont give u a better chance for drop.

The solution seems fairly obvious to me.

Don't make it entirely based off luck. Maybe have a "component" item that drops if you don't get a blueprint that can be traded in bulk for a blueprint. Essentually some way to get what you need even if you get unlucky but still fun some set minimum amount of time.

That means that if you don't get lucky after 20 runs, you've still made progress no matter what. As opposed to making 20 runs and you're exactly where you've started.

I don't know, but it's getting annoying, like the ember helmet dropped on my first run but now I can't drop anything else, and I've tried a LOT of times to get it, but then again I think it may just all come down to luck, I've played some other which had similar "problems" where you had to collect some rare items and they just wouldn't drop but on some other similar quests they would drop pretty easily, like the people saying they got everything on the same day...

I guess I'll just keep farming until I get it...

Well for me is the same as for most of you guys. I went 2 runs at golem (he drops Volt parts) and I got Volt's system+chassis. And NOW I've been going there for 3 damn days at least 10-15 runs per day and damn freak aint dropping Volt's helmet. So frustrating...few more runs, if I dont get it, no more damn Golem. It's so weird that I level my sword for example about 10 levels on infestation, while getting no helm... -.- -.- It's not enough to say 'bad luck'...

Edited by Spy_BlazerX

Currently at exactly 100 runs and it still hasn't dropped.. I've decided to set my goal at 150 and if it hasn't dropped then I quit farming the boss. And at the self righteous dude being all you are farming the baws over and over blablabla.. there is nothing you can do after completing all the missions except for unlocking new weapons/warframes and lvling them. That's endgame.

Done about 30 runs on jackal and I've got 4 - 5 of helmet and chassi but system just refuses to drop for me. So yeah I'm in support of some kind of token system or something similar so you can either trade tokens or just trade the helmet/chassi/systems for each other through some kind of market/trader.

Edited by nanaki422

The solution seems fairly obvious to me.

Don't make it entirely based off luck. Maybe have a "component" item that drops if you don't get a blueprint that can be traded in bulk for a blueprint. Essentually some way to get what you need even if you get unlucky but still fun some set minimum amount of time.

That means that if you don't get lucky after 20 runs, you've still made progress no matter what. As opposed to making 20 runs and you're exactly where you've started.

Oh lord, the Badge of Justice...