The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

H A Y D E N | Not Recruiting (Please Read Notice At Top Of O.p.)

-Vondred-

I'm a mastery level 2 and I have a level 26 excalibur. May I join your fine establishment? I live in the eastern time zone and I am on every day.

A fine establishment, eh? Only if you join it :P

I'll send you an invite as soon as I'm home!

Uplate: all expected invites will happen at 9 am est.

hello i sent you a friend request in game but i just wanted to see if i can join your clan

Of course. I just need to finish up on the Shadow Barracks, and I can start re-inviting people.,  I'm a little behind schedule (just got home), but I promise you, I'll have you added ASAP.  Thanks for showing interest! Woo \o

Hello, my name is deadinflict. I have been around conclave for a very long time.

I am now at thoery crafting status and have a vast knowledge. I accidently stumbled upon your link and had a, "Ehh. I need a clan, lets give this one a go" kind of heart.

So.. I am interested in joining. If you need to know anything in regards to what I can do, feel free to pm me in the forums or in game (If you can find me in game :3 )

States you are already in a clan..  Please confirm.

hello i sent you a friend request in game but i just wanted to see if i can join your clan

States you are also already in a clan.  Please confirm.

Update:  Shadow Barracks built, Invites sent out. Will be bumping this Thread over to Shadow soon!

I'm a mastery level 3 and by tomorrow should have my first two premium warframe's finished and I've been looking for a guild to join so I can have soe people to get to know and play with.

We have pretty damn good group here.  I think you'd enjoy us.  Invite sent!.

Hey sir, I found your clan interesting. Would it be okay if you add a tenno from the Asia region? +8GMT btw. I play like 5-6 hours a day, enjoying this December before I look for work again next year. Add me an invite sir! :)

Ign: thejax034

Thank you :)

hello, if there are still openings, can i have an invite too please?

Of course, invite sent! Thanks for your interest :)

Hey there, I'm with a group of two other people as well and we're interested in joining this fantastic sounding clan. Got anymore room for the three of us? We're rank 3 btw.

Sent you a pm regarding you and your friends. There's been a complication, but I do appreciate your interest and feedback! Get back with me soon, 5avior!

Can I join, i'm a complete newbie though :(

Whhy the sad face, friend?! This is THE PERFECT clan for you!. The best part about recruiting newbies is that they can learn the game from the clan's stand-point. Information and help comes generously, and everyone is willing to work together to meet each others goals. Invite sent! Welcome aboard!

I'd like to join if there's still room.

Of course! Cool name btw :D

Hey sir, I found your clan interesting. Would it be okay if you add a tenno from the Asia region? +8GMT btw. I play like 5-6 hours a day, enjoying this December before I look for work again next year. Add me an invite sir! :)

Ign: thejax034

Thank you :)

Thanks for sending me a PM as well. I'd be happy to have you. Thanks for asking!

Update: Alright, so everything is going faster and better as I expected. That's great. Once I tally these numbers up, you all will be receiving information on our alliance, and we'll be working to get a TS server soon after! Welcome all those who have been invited, and hope to be working with you soon :)

Also, sent Moderator request to Megan, (probably wrong person to send it to >.>) to move this topic into the shadow recruit sub-forum. Waiting to see that soon.

Edited by -Vondred-

Is it too late to join?, It's hard to play solo, I'm not new technically but it's a new account. I'm older than 20 and can play at least an hour a day if necessary, usually I solo so I play for 30 minutes before I get bored. the reason I solo is because I can't find any squad in my low levels, im a level 13 volt.

Name in game Kostak87

Is it too late to join?, It's hard to play solo, I'm not new technically but it's a new account. I'm older than 20 and can play at least an hour a day if necessary, usually I solo so I play for 30 minutes before I get bored. the reason I solo is because I can't find any squad in my low levels, im a level 13 volt.

Name in game Kostak87

I don't think you'll have a problem here.  Welcome!

Name in game Kostak87

Hey man, don't worry. There are some low level players and there are many of us that are happy to help you out on your missions. Like me. :) Hit me up or someone else if you ever need help with a mission. We're here to help. 

I'd like to join too o: im still a bit new, been playing for a week now.

ign: Kawaen

Yikes, I missed this post somehow o:

Don't worry I'll send am invite out as soon as I get home! Sorry for the late reply.

Thats right twinkle, thanks for hooking me up.

thejax034 <- know him through the game, just started playing few days ago and he's been really helpful. He was the one who suggested me to join HAYDEN

Nice, Jax had been the man since he's been with us! He's working really hard to boot. I hope you guys can grow together :)

I would like to join. It look like a promising clan.

Thank you! I'm doing the best I can to insure we hold on to everything we're doing and stand for.

Unfortunately, I'm working this weekend and won't be able to send you an invite until this upcoming morning (currently at work.)

Though I hope you remain patient and interested. :)

I'd like to join too o: im still a bit new, been playing for a week now.

ign: Kawaen

I tried to invite you but you're already with a clan.

Notice: If you're not willing to be patient, then you'll never know what it is you really want. In general, don't ask for an invite to a clan if you're not going to remain dedicated to it.