The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

H A Y D E N | Not Recruiting (Please Read Notice At Top Of O.p.)

-Vondred-

Hi there Tenno,

i must say your clan got me pretty interested in so I'd really love to join. I'm 21 and currently MR2, so still kind of new, but I'm very ambitious and love the game ^^. Even though I'm european (considering the timezone) I'm still very flexible so timing for missions wouldn't be a problem.

Hi there Tenno,

i must say your clan got me pretty interested in so I'd really love to join. I'm 21 and currently MR2, so still kind of new, but I'm very ambitious and love the game ^^. Even though I'm european (considering the timezone) I'm still very flexible so timing for missions wouldn't be a problem.

Greetings fellow Tenno,

I  must say that your interest has made me interested in inviting you to the clan!  The thing about this clan is that we are world wide.  As long as you speak english, are dedicated, and willing to help when helped, then you should fit right in!

Invite will be sent to you in 1 hour.

hi there

i also want to join.I m 28 years old and play about a week. my mastery  is rank 4.I also come from europe(Austria).my english is not the best but i look forward to improve it.But dont worry,i understand 90%.i also speak serbian and bulgarian if that helps.

If there is anything else you want to know about me,dont be shy to ask :-)

Greetz Coak

Before you leave, please enjoy the song that represents the very feeling this clan stands for.

...That's basically everything I'm looking for, anyway.

Hello, I am Logos, a mastery rank... five, I think? player seeking a clan. I'm not that confident in my skills, having not yet stepped beyond Tower I or the Derelect, and my playtime can be erratic at times, but I'm generally willing to help wherever needed.

I currently have a one-member "clan" that I made to gain access to the research system, but due to a scarcity of Forma that isn't working very well for me. If you'd be willing to have me, I'll be defounding that as soon as I figure out how.

For demerits, I currently have entirely too many Stalker death marks, and am generally unable to defeat him. For this reason, I've mostly been sticking to solo play so as to not drop that on anyone, at least until I am able to kill him consistently myself.

New Loka and the Red Veil are also sending death squads, but outside of defense missions I can usually deal with them myself without troubling a group. Not particularly looking forward to death platoons, though... .

Edit: Looks like New Loka has been sending platoons. Interesting.

As a person, I generally value knowledge and tactics over throwing numbers at a problem, though lately that has taken the form of a Rhino abusing Iron Skin to ignore any crowd control. I've been working on ranking up a Nyx and an Oberon, and would like to get a Vauban.

I do have one question, if I may. How mandatory is the color scheme? I'm fairly sure that I don't have most of those pallets.

Edited by Logos_of_SB

hi there

i also want to join.I m 28 years old and play about a week. my mastery  is rank 4.I also come from europe(Austria).my english is not the best but i look forward to improve it.But dont worry,i understand 90%.i also speak serbian and bulgarian if that helps.

If there is anything else you want to know about me,dont be shy to ask :-)

Greetz Coak

Sounds good, I'll throw you an invite here in a moment!

...That's basically everything I'm looking for, anyway.

Hello, I am Logos, a mastery rank... five, I think? player seeking a clan. I'm not that confident in my skills, having not yet stepped beyond Tower I or the Derelect, and my playtime can be erratic at times, but I'm generally willing to help wherever needed.

I currently have a one-member "clan" that I made to gain access to the research system, but due to a scarcity of Forma that isn't working very well for me. If you'd be willing to have me, I'll be defounding that as soon as I figure out how.

For demerits, I currently have entirely too many Stalker death marks, and am generally unable to defeat him. For this reason, I've mostly been sticking to solo play so as to not drop that on anyone, at least until I am able to kill him consistently myself.

New Loka and the Red Veil are also sending death squads, but outside of defense missions I can usually deal with them myself without troubling a group. Not particularly looking forward to death platoons, though... .

Edit: Looks like New Loka has been sending platoons. Interesting.

As a person, I generally value knowledge and tactics over throwing numbers at a problem, though lately that has taken the form of a Rhino abusing Iron Skin to ignore any crowd control. I've been working on ranking up a Nyx and an Oberon, and would like to get a Vauban.

I do have one question, if I may. How mandatory is the color scheme? I'm fairly sure that I don't have most of those pallets.

Hey there!  Color scheme is not mandatory.  A lot of the people in this clan are actually sporting a red color by coincidence, so I'm looking into adding a crimson color to the scheme.

As for everything else you've been through, I certainly know where you are coming from.  It's the very reason I pursued the creation of this clan.  It was made for people just like you.  If I can't send you an invite due to your above reasoning, I'll add you to friends until you get that sorted out.  You should just be able to right click your name and expel yourself from the clan.  This should delete it entirely.

Thanks for showing your interest, and I'll be looking forward to meeting you ( and Coak) soon!

Alright, I was hoping to get the Forma out before deleting it, seeing as I've only found two so far, but that doesn't seem to be possible, so the "clan" is gone now.

I am looking forward to your invite.

Edited by Logos_of_SB

Umm do u guys still have slot left ? I might consider joinning u guys. Bored of soloing mission all the time, need friends , clannies .The current clan i joined 1 week ago isn't helping me at all , most of them is high rank player , and im like MR 6 .

I'm a little cautious because you used the word "might." That word indicates a lesser interest. Honestly, this clan is set out to be the players "helping hand," but where help us received, must it also be given. There is room, but what I ask of everyone when they join is that they remain dedicated to the ideas of the Clan (which isn't a hard thing to grasp really :P.)

I'll invite you if you carry patience

I am in search of a smaller group of active players to battle with.  I've sent a friend request in game. Feel free to join up or shoot a clan invite if you are still looking for a few good tenno.

ZergorX

Sounds good, I'll throw you an invite the moment I'm home.

Alright, I was hoping to get the Forma out before deleting it, seeing as I've only found two so far, but that doesn't seem to be possible, so the "clan" is gone now.

I am looking forward to your invite.

Okay, the second I'm home you'll receive the invite. Hold off just a bit longer! Edited by -Vondred-

Thank you! I'm doing the best I can to insure we hold on to everything we're doing and stand for.

Unfortunately, I'm working this weekend and won't be able to send you an invite until this upcoming morning (currently at work.)

Though I hope you remain patient and interested. :)

Thanks i will wait till then 

I'm a little cautious because you used the word "might." That word indicates a lesser interest. Honestly, this clan is set out to be the players "helping hand," but where help us received, must it also be given. There is room, but what I ask of everyone when they join is that they remain dedicated to the ideas of the Clan (which isn't a hard thing to grasp really :P.)

I'll invite you if you carry patience

I'm sorry for my wording , and I'm ready for an invite.