The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Engine Stops Responding When Attacking In A Mission

damoniano

Warframe runs fine on my computer and I am able to walk around as long as I don't attack or get shot at, but as soon as one of those happens, the game freezes and stops responding.  I am unable to close it through Task Manager. I've tried closing the program and ending the process but the only way to close it is by performing a hard reset on my computer.

I have tried re-installing the game multiple times and it does the same thing.

Submitting a ticket with my EE.log and DxDiag info right now. 

I have a problem that doesn't allow me to open my task manager during a crash and I need to also perform a hard reboot, the only way I can stop these consistent crashes is by using window mode 1024x768 (1280 wide native), the crashes don't stop but they don't happen 10+ times a day when I use window mode.

Can I ask what OS and gfx card you have ?

-Edit

How are you able to get the up to date EE.log or WAR-# when the computer is rebooted, after i turn back on my pc and check the logs there is no up to date logs only older logs from  desktop crashes.

Please allow warframe to detect a system crash on the next start up and not when it crashes to the desktop, so people in our situation can get these problems looked at =)

Edited by Jedi

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti video card.

I just used the most recent EE.log after rebooting my computer.  For me, the Warframe engine stops responding and when I end the process it will come up with the problem detection thing, but after it finishes nothing happens and the only way to close warframe is by turning off the computer.