Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall, This Patch...

Steemship

...is disappointing.

The Glaive issue has been beaten worse than a dead horse...

The shotguns needed a nerf, but I feel damage drop off is a rather stupid way of going about it...widened cone of arc would be better and more realistic. Now, I'm doing what feels like half damage at 5m away.

I've been noticing a lot of new UI bugs that cause me to have to restart the client to keep playing.

The worst, by far, is the nerf to melee - unintentional or not. Now, ~50% of the time I get a kill with a power attack, I will be locked in an animation that stabs the ground and does nothing while wasting time and making the player more vulnerable.

Additionally, removing the lockers from the one section (From 12 to 6) seems pointless since they were mostly locked anyway and it was a nice little treasure trove when it was found. Exploration is being stifled by measures like this.

It is also near impossible to tell the difference between MOA and Shock MOA now.

Edit

They nerfed everything without really adding anything. I can't slide-slash dash anymore so my Frost is now incredibly slow and unable to keep up.

Edited by Steemship

...is disappointing.

The worst, by far, is the nerf to melee - unintentional or not. Now, ~50% of the time I get a kill with a power attack, I will be locked in an animation that stabs the ground and does nothing while wasting time and making the player more vulnerable.

srsly need to go and should be fixed asap !

...is disappointing.

The shotguns needed a nerf, but I feel damage drop off is a rather stupid way of going about it...widened cone of arc would be better and more realistic. Now, I'm doing what feels like half damage at 5m away.

I've been noticing a lot of new UI bugs that cause me to have to restart the client to keep playing.

Agreed with all points, they went way too far with the Shotgun nerf and the Glaive is an unpleasant glimpse for the future.

Haven't seen the bug yet because I started playing something else again, but sounds really damn annoying.

Agreed with all points, they went way too far with the Shotgun nerf and the Glaive is an unpleasant glimpse for the future.

Haven't seen the bug yet because I started playing something else again, but sounds really damn annoying.

I'm thinking about starting some warframes building and going back to Torchlight 2...

...is disappointing.

Additionally, removing the lockers from the one section (From 12 to 6) seems pointless since they were mostly locked anyway and it was a nice little treasure trove when it was found. Exploration is being stifled by measures like this.

Edit

They nerfed everything without really adding anything. I can't slide-slash dash anymore so my Frost is now incredibly slow and unable to keep up.

it feels that cuz IT IS THAT WAY. falloff is currently glitched, and shotguns do a maximum of only 66% damage even at point blank against any enemy with any damage reduction (basically, everything besides shields, melee grin, and camera/turrets.....)