The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anybody Like To Join A Small Clan? -Knights Of Pandora-

Fang0re

Hi there! So a while back I made my own clan purely to get all of the research stuff on my own, never got around to recruiting until now. So now I'm hoping to get a nice tight-knit group of people to play with, chat with, and just have fun with. Personally, I've never been a big fan of large groups/clans/guilds/other things similar to those. I've always enjoyed having a nice little group of people to play with, so this ghost clan is always going to stay a ghost clan. So, if anybody out there is also a fan of smaller, tight-knit groups of buddies to play with, let me know! Doesn't matter how much experience or "skill" you have, if you just want a laid back clan to be in, hopefully Knights of Pandora is for you.

If you're interested, do one of these things: Add me in game, add me on steam, or leave a message here!

Oh and Borderlands was the first thing I thought of when naming the clan, hence the "pandora"
Thanks for reading! 

Hey there, thanks for the offer! I'm sure I'll be getting an emblem somewhere down the line, just don't really wanna dish out the plat right now. I'll definitely keep you in mind though. But, for future reference, my only idea as of now would simply be the vault symbol from Borderlands. If you aren' familiar with it, here ya go: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/File:Vault_logo.png       So it's nothing too complicated obviously.