Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hi there, I'm Raizen. and I want to join a clan that has very friendly guys and it is like a community itself.

Now I'm rank 12, almost 13 and I'm looking for help and also looking to offer help to others, hope that I can join.

On 5/12/2016 at 0:34 PM, MaissinPaskoja said:

Hi! I`m MaissinPaskoja and my mastery rank is 3, I would like to join your clan!

Invite sent. Don't forget to build your dojo key to access the clan dojo. We have a teamspeak  104.156.245.122:9342 and steamgrouphttp://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy. Welcome to the family!

On 5/13/2016 at 11:35 AM, Raizen. said:

Hi there, I'm Raizen. and I want to join a clan that has very friendly guys and it is like a community itself.

Now I'm rank 12, almost 13 and I'm looking for help and also looking to offer help to others, hope that I can join.

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join Renegade Legacy please leave your current clan then make a new post here asking to join.

5 hours ago, Astraeax said:

hi i want to join your clan. my name is Astraeax (in game) and rank 7

User already in a clan.

18 hours ago, EvilGamer_Gr said:

Hi I would Like To Join Ur Clan..Mr11 msg me back if u inv me so i can leave my current clan

User already in a clan.

Hey there!

My name is Darakain, Im MR12 bordering on MR13, I've been looking for an active clan that I can have some good fun with, my previous clan just slowly turned into a graveyard.

If it would please you, I would very much like to join you guys and have a laugh.

Cheers,  Dara.

4 hours ago, NickJoonYeonKim said:

I havent played warframe for a month because of my graphic card.

recently, I got a new graphic card and started playing warframe again and i found myself removed from RL guild.

can I get a re invite?

Yes, you were moved for in activity. I have sent you a re invite. in the future please be sure to contact somone and let them know you will be gone for an extended perios of time, weather it be a bad graphic card, military leave, ETC. thank you and welcome back!

8 hours ago, Darakain said:

Hey there!

My name is Darakain, Im MR12 bordering on MR13, I've been looking for an active clan that I can have some good fun with, my previous clan just slowly turned into a graveyard.

If it would please you, I would very much like to join you guys and have a laugh.

Cheers,  Dara.

Invite Sent =]
You seem to have aspiration and ambition, if personality follows you'd do very well and have tons of fun in our clan and teamspeak. (server is 104.156.245.122:9342)

12 hours ago, Bayn3yman1n said:

Hello, my name is Bayn3yman1n and I am MR7. I heard of your clan from a friend and would like to join if possible. 

Hell! you have been sent an invite. if you dont have a clan key make sure you build one! welcome. =]

On 5/20/2016 at 0:02 AM, Pepperdy said:

IGN: Pepperdy

MR: 15

Been through 3 very unactive clans, really need a new one, already left mine.

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post asking to join.

On 5/20/2016 at 2:37 AM, AAZZAZZEELL said:

IGN : AAZZAZZEELL

MR: 3

I'm totally new, and i need some help from fun community to keep progress and making the whole warframe experience enjoyable :)

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post asking to join.

12 hours ago, chinhan0802 said:

Hello, your clan is looked very interesting and i wish to join it.
I am an active player and is currently MR 5.
IGN: chinhan0802
Thank you ^.^

User already in a clan

On 5/23/2016 at 6:28 AM, SRelic said:

Hello!  I am looking for an active community to join.  I am currently MR4 and started playing recently.  I would like to join. IGN: SRelic

Invite sent. Don't forget to build your dojo key to access the clan dojo. We have a teamspeak  104.156.245.122:9342 and steamgrouphttp://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy. Welcome to the family!

On 5/23/2016 at 7:35 PM, ImThaRealPedro said:

I would like to join.

IGN: ImThaRealPedro

MR:3

Used to play the game a lot and I'm getting back into it.

User already in a clan

On 5/22/2016 at 10:28 AM, RavielFigaro said:

Can I Join?

IGN : RavielFigaro

MR: 3

I am still new to the game and hope to learn from other players :)