Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

2 hours ago, alexandar8 said:

I Am a mr 10 warframe player i started playing this game when it launched on ps4 but i switched to pc and i am much better :D

Invite sent. and nice job. pc = much better. We'd love to hear you daily in our teamspeak too! server is :64.34.187.180:9342

4 hours ago, xOApitLyaOx said:

Can I join this clan?

Mastery Rank:3

I'm new to this game :)

IGN: xOApitLyaOx

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

Hello guys i would like to ask is the clan actually playing with the low levels ? Because right now im in a clan where people doesnt really go on a missions with low levels be it towers 2-3 or missions on planets for basic stuff to upgrade to higher. I want to ask if im joining another guild like that? 

On 5/31/2016 at 0:31 AM, CTrevino said:

Can i get an invite?

MR7

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

On 5/31/2016 at 2:16 AM, iHaarhus said:

Hello guys i would like to ask is the clan actually playing with the low levels ? Because right now im in a clan where people doesnt really go on a missions with low levels be it towers 2-3 or missions on planets for basic stuff to upgrade to higher. I want to ask if im joining another guild like that? 

We do have members that like to run Tower keys alot. I would recommend you join our teamspeak if you do wish to play with those type of players.

On 6/3/2016 at 11:56 AM, wicked1977 said:

IGN: wicked1977
MR: 7

You're already in a clan. If you wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here. Thank you.

On 6/3/2016 at 8:11 PM, DanDay21 said:

ign: danday21

mr: 8

You're already in a clan as well. If you wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here. Thank you.

12 hours ago, HarryTheKoala said:

I'd like to join 

MR 9

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342 

12 hours ago, DemCats said:

Hey i want to join! Mastery Rank 8

7 hours ago, legendshade2 said:

Can I join? MR 5

Greetings!  

I would very much like to join your clan if your posting here is accurate. 

I am MR 21 with about 9 months into the game.  

I play just about every day and usually put about 20-30 hours in a week.

I am most interested in running Trials. Ive run a few and would love to run more!

I also would probably be bringing 4 or 5 RL friends with me. (Maybe)

My PC in game name is Theshinkicker

Thanks!

Edited by Theshinkicker
adding in game now (its my forum name)

23 hours ago, Blitzburg said:

IGN:Blitzburg

MR:11

17 hours ago, DanzibarXin said:

Looking for people to play with instead of being all alone and emo

IGN: DanzibarXin

MR: 4

13 hours ago, Theshinkicker said:

Greetings!  

I would very much like to join your clan if your posting here is accurate. 

I am MR 21 with about 9 months into the game.  

I play just about every day and usually put about 20-30 hours in a week.

I am most interested in running Trials. Ive run a few and would love to run more!

I also would probably be bringing 4 or 5 RL friends with me. (Maybe)

My PC in game name is Theshinkicker

Thanks!