The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

26 minutes ago, -RL-Dante16 said:

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

Great thanks!

IGN General_lobster 

MR: 6 

i want to join a clan to play with people for fun and learn more for i am Rlly bad with modding

And clan events and all sounds rlly fun. and i hope joining a clan can make me being able to do sorties with people without being carried

for i am rlly rlly bad geared

*Trying to join more then one just to trying saving time in finding a clan.*

Edited by General_lobster
Forgot to add

1 hour ago, General_lobster said:

IGN General_lobster 

MR: 6 

i want to join a clan to play with people for fun and learn more for i am Rlly bad with modding

And clan events and all sounds rlly fun. and i hope joining a clan can make me being able to do sorties with people without being carried

for i am rlly rlly bad geared

*Trying to join more then one just to trying saving time in finding a clan.*

My in-game name is Snowy05. I recently started getting back into Warframe so I wanted to join a clan for some more enjoyment of the game. And I was hoping to meet some new friends to play the game with as well.

Edited by Snowy05

18 hours ago, Snowy05 said:

My in-game name is Snowy05. I recently started getting back into Warframe so I wanted to join a clan for some more enjoyment of the game. And I was hoping to meet some new friends to play the game with as well.

2 hours ago, pendraganum said:

Hi lvl 11 MR looking for a clan i could join, name is pendraganum

9 hours ago, ZioxDXenas said:

Greetings, I would love to join the clan and have some fun runs
IGN: ZioxDXenas
MR: 5
Timezone: UTC - 06:00
Level of gameplay: mediumcore/hardcore on a really good day

9 hours ago, Factions said:

I would love to join a clan I am tired of solo mastery 5 IGN :Factions

9 hours ago, Necromance_777 said:

Hi I would like to join this clan my name is Necromancer_777

8 hours ago, DestroyerDomeCORE said:

Hi. I am rank 4. My in-game name is (DestroyerDomeCORE) without brackets . I would like to join this clan.

On 6/29/2016 at 9:07 PM, SethSoul said:

I am SethSoul and I would Love to join this clan. I am a mastery rank 18 player and I love helping people. ;) 

3 hours ago, GodlyLuigi said:

IGN: GodlyLuigi

MR: 15

All of the clans I've been in die out and then neglect any new research.

22 hours ago, evilsam said:

IGN: Evilsam

MR: 17

Always open for raid and void stuff

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please make a new post here asking to join.

13 hours ago, exerexe said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan, I'm rank 17 and I'm always up for raids or DE events

9 hours ago, IamPEGASUS said:

want to join 

IGN: IamPEGASUS

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please make a new post here asking to join.

2 hours ago, Th3CoO0lDud3 said:

Hey There Th3CoO0lDud3 (Mr 13) here, could i please get a inv, would make me very happy :D

20 hours ago, Selathes said:

Hello im Selathes. im mastery rank 3 and i would like to join your clan :D