The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Tim Hortons Is Recruiting!

PajamasXTurtles

There is not requirement or anything to join the clan, the thing that we need is that you contribute into helping build the clan dojo, being active, help other fellow mates, and etc.  My IGN:PajamasXTurtles if you're interested into joining the clan just shoot me a friend request or PM me here and I'll invite you to clan when I get on Warframe later.

Tempted, whats the current size? And how fast does research get completed?

Well currently the most amount of active player that I usually play with is 3 and we're looking for new members into helping with the research and dojo, and etc. but for 3 active player we've gotten pretty far with researching and building the dojo and stuff.  We tried our best to actually play runs, voids, and etc. as much as we can so people can enjoy the game n stuff. (Hope this makes sense cause my English isn't that great).

Well currently the most amount of active player that I usually play with is 3 and we're looking for new members into helping with the research and dojo, and etc. but for 3 active player we've gotten pretty far with researching and building the dojo and stuff.  We tried our best to actually play runs, voids, and etc. as much as we can so people can enjoy the game n stuff. (Hope this makes sense cause my English isn't that great).

Thats cool, sounding nice already. Is there a clan emblem? If not I'm happy to help make one regardless of whether I join or not.

Edited by Shreiko

Thats cool, sounding nice already. Is there a clan emblem? If not I'm happy to help make one regardless of whether I join or not.

Unfortunately we don't have a clan emblem and this clan is relatively new and i'm also kind of new to the clan system on warframe.  If you decided to join you can make our clan a emblem.  It'll be nice if our clan have an emblem.