The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nxgen: Top Tier Mountain Clan-2Nd Place In Mutalist Incursions (Void Nexus Alliance)

(XBOX)IThatOneNinjaI

5908578_orig.png

Hello Tenno and welcome to the NxGEN thread! We are a  Mountain clan, that is focused on bringing Tenno together and making sure everyone feels like they are part of the clan. Right now, we are looking for active players that want the activity/energy of a large clan but dont want to get lost in the sea of names of larger clans.

We have a fully maxed out Dojo with all of the research done. We even have crazy/silly/fun player made stuff such as a maze and a forest. We also have rooms that are dedicated to clan-made squads that those squads can decorate as they please.

Goals and Activities

Pretty much every week we have a contest (such as most kills, longest survival, etc) for prime frames/weapons. We also tend to split these contests into tiers based on Mastery Rank so that players of all experience levels have a chance to win. Additionally, we have periodic dueling/conclave competitions for those players who crave a PvP experience.

Right now we are going to focus on making it to the weekly leaderboards and Operation leaderboards. If we make it on the leaderboards I can guarantee that there will be rewards and prizes for the players that helped us get there!

We also welcome new players with open arms. We usallly give new players a prime weapon and/or some pieces to help them on our way. Our players are all very generous, and even if you arent a new player, somebody will usually have a prime part you are looking for for free or for a discount.

Operation/Event Leaderboards:

2nd Place for Mountain Clans in Mutalist Incursions!

We have been in the Top 10 for kills for the week for months now, including a 10 week stint at #1

Leadership

Our clan was founded by the great and magnificently British XBR ELITE VIRUS. However, he is a busy worker and parent that dose not get to play as much as he wants. If you see him, honor his greatness, but day-to-day questions are best handled through the other Warlords or the Generals.

Our other four glorious Warlords are:

CAKEWalk II TE5, AntLuv0315, and myself. Please come to us if you have Alliance/clan merger questions.

We also have a few Generals that handle some clan managment:

Creamsykle and Xbeaker. Feel free to message any of them with questions!

Rules and Guidlines

1. Be respectful to other members (duh)

2. Don't post stupid stuff in clan/alliance chat. If you want to troll go to region chat.

3. Activity level: If you are going to be inactive for a long period of time please let us know. Low Mastery Ranks will be removed after 2 weeks of inactivity, higher Mastery Ranks after 3-4 weeks.

4. Don't be afraid to join parties or invite people to them! We can't help you if you dont communicate with us. There are usually 2-4 clan parties going on and they are almost always open. Feel free to join at any time. We want as much communication as possible.

5. When the clan participates in a Solar Rail attack it is expected that everyone who's on will help out in some way. Please don't ask for T4 runs,etc during attacks.

Alliance/Solar Rail Information

We are the founders of Void Nexus. The alliance has recently been restructured and we are coming to a solar rail near you soon.

Thank you for stoping by and please post in this thread or send an XBL message to any or our leaders if you are interested.

Edited by (XB1)IThatOneNinjaI

NXGEN NEXUS Logo

5908578_orig.png

This is the official NXGEN NEXUS Logo created in 2014 and features in the game. this is also the Logo that is used for multiple things online....

Join now and enjoy one of the most fun and exciting clans on warframe, Feel Free Tenno to make new friends and be part of a greater community within the world of warframe and other games on XBOX One...

Edited by (XB1)XBR ELITE VIRUS

Been looking to join a clan for some time. Gamer tag is KiIIer Apt (two capital i's for the two l's in killer)

I have sent you a message on the xbone about joining. I look forward to a reply.

Hi there im not sure if you have been invited to the clan yet but if not i will add you later or get one of my warloads to do this for you.

I would also like to say welcome to NxGEN Nexus.

Please remember to add all the warloads to your friends list. :)

Edited by (XB1)XBR ELITE VIRUS