The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nxgen: Top Tier Mountain Clan-2Nd Place In Mutalist Incursions (Void Nexus Alliance)

(XBOX)IThatOneNinjaI

!!! Feel Free to ask any questions !!!

You are welcome to join our parties on Xbox and speaking to a member of the leadership team, All the Leaders will be more than happy to answer any questions you mite have about NxGEN Nexus...

If you would like to join please remebers to add all the Warloads to your friends...

If you would like any help in the games farming part or other things, their are always Members who are more than happy to help out...

!!!  We also run a help out members scheme called the "Members readiness program"  !!!

For information please speak to one of our Warloads...

Edited by (XB1)XBR ELITE VIRUS

I would love to join

GT: Zaykyeq eC

Hi Zaykyeq,

im not sure if you have been invited to the clan yet but if not i will add you later or get one of the other warloads to do this for you.

I would also like to say welcome to NxGEN Nexus.

Please remember to add all the warloads to your friends list. :)

Shoutout to clanmate FataLAttr4ction for being one of the first Xbox tenno to appear on PrimeTime, woot! Apparently, he's a hide-and-seek master.

well Loki is master

Hello

I am new to this game and i am looking to join a clan. I am a quick learner and very active i am from Europe and was wandering if you have any positions in your clan for someone such as myself?

ill make sure you get an invite today !

I dont regret joining this clan. Great and helpful people. I do have a question though, other than here and in game os there a place where people can chat?

Thanks for the support :) We do have a website, but nobody really uses it. The best way to speak with people is to use the Xbox party system. I try to encourage everyone to join parties as much as possible.

Do you all still have room? My Gamer Tag is UNDER CHAMP   I would love to join a clan and learn more about the game. I have a Mic as well so communication shouldn't be a problem.

Yes we do. Ill send you an invite as soon as I get back home on Sunday. Please be patient!

I dont regret joining this clan. Great and helpful people. I do have a question though, other than here and in game os there a place where people can chat?

Hi there, the warloads are currently looking a creating a social media site for Nxgen member to be about to chat and get to know each other.

This is currently a work in progress and we will keep members inform regard this...

I will catch up with you on xbox and provide more details...