Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Purchase

SGTSquirrel34

Im very bad at reading this, but I'm assuming you mean that you are trying to purchase Platinum over steam, however when you select "Buy Platinum", it takes you to the warframe website. 

If this is happening, it is because you registered on the site before downloading the game on steam. It is an issue that affects a bunch of us.

I think I know what he means, Steam have a problem atm to Verify your country when your in progress to add Funds in your Steam, I have this problem now and I cant get some plats to open extra slots for my new shiny warframe, I have made a ticket and waiting...  :(

/sad

/mad

I downloaded the game through Steam. i got to a LogIn screen when I first Launched WarFrame, tried using my Steam info, rejected it and I had to make an account on the website. I go to the Market ingame, Click on "Get Platinum" and it brings me to the PayPal page aswell. I know my steam account is hooked up to my WarFrame account, because when I launch WarFrame, it says "Access Steam Comminuty Shift + Tab". So it must just be a bug or something. All of my friends did the same and they are able to buy Platinum with Steam funds, where I am not. Makes no sense.

Don't worry, I can buy through steam - only I can't buy any other ways.

I don't want to use steamwallet because I have paypal already and to send money to the wallet I must choose 5,10 etc amounts, I can't send just any amount. If I want to buy 75 platinum I have to send 5 euros and I only need 4. 1 is deadweight and if I never use the wallet again, it is lost.

Call me frugal, but even 1 euro matters especially if it's out the window just like that - as far as I can tell, you can't send it back.

They said that since I activated my profile through steam I can only use paypal directly if I make a new account. That isn't exactly something I would like to do after this much time.

Don't worry, I can buy through steam - only I can't buy any other ways.

I don't want to use steamwallet because I have paypal already and to send money to the wallet I must choose 5,10 etc amounts, I can't send just any amount. If I want to buy 75 platinum I have to send 5 euros and I only need 4. 1 is deadweight and if I never use the wallet again, it is lost.

Call me frugal, but even 1 euro matters especially if it's out the window just like that - as far as I can tell, you can't send it back.

They said that since I activated my profile through steam I can only use paypal directly if I make a new account. That isn't exactly something I would like to do after this much time.

I'd rather buy from my Wallet, I always have 50-70 funds in it. And I'm currently building a WarFrame and I don't want to wait 3 days for it to build. There's posts out there saying If you have downloaded from steam and what not, if you make a purchase from the website first, you're locked from your wallet. Kinda rediculous. Why not have both options? Ingame from the Market SHOULD take you to the Steam Wallet, and on the website should make you buy from PayPal and what not. It's just frustating knowing that the DEVs are always saying "WORKING ON IT!" when they're really not. Posts about them working on this issue go back months from now, but no change has accured with this problem. DE your community issue's are just as important as yours.