The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pale Riders Are Now Recruiting

------sepulchrave------

You may know us from Planetside 2, Firefall, BF4, World of Tanks and other games where we dominate.   Now we are reactivating our Warframe clan and would like you to help us out with it.

Join us in game as we build our clan!

We were formerly a part of AOD but have now broken away from them.

Pale Riders has no mandatory play times or fees for membership. The clan is run on donations and volunteer work from members. As a member, you are free to play with the clan in any of the games that we support. We actively work with new players to get them a stronger foothold in the game.  Most of our current members who are nearing rank 18 started with us when they were rank zero.

Although several members have been building the clan “unofficially” for more than a year: researching, building the dojo, and leveling equipment.   Our dojo features the old tileset and has all research complete.  Decoration is an ongoing task we all take part in.

We place an emphasis on squading up together so that we can avoid some of the unfortunate consequences of pugging and will be involving ourselves in Solar Rails when we get a stronger foothold in the game.   Members trade amongst each other and help each other out with hard to get items.   We are open to new players and do our best to help them out with learning the game.

Right now we have no forums, although they are planned for the future.  Our Team Speak 3 server is open to all.  

Currently, since most of the AOD members have left, we are in need of people to help us admin our chat.  Those interested should PM me.

Edited by AOD_sepulchrave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi AOD admins,

I am interested in joining your clan. But now I am currently in a small clan myself. I wonder how to destroy the clan.

I am really in need of an active clan. Please send an invitation to whatsthepointofphone, Thanks!

whatsthepointofphone you can  promote another member up to Warlord and then simply right-click your name and leave the clan.

The second way is dissolving it completely. Kick out every member, then select yourself and leave as well. You must remove everyone else to do this.

woot.gif If you are a ingame member and would like to take part in the upcoming events

If you are a in-game member and would to join us as a full time member to take part in our up and coming events with some great prizes and join us on our new Teamspeak 3 servers please read the link below and if you agree to the terms and conditions please continue to the second link and fill out the short membership form and a recruiting officer will be with you at the earliest convienience.

http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91377

http://www.clanaod.net/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=41

As a fairly new member member myself I can honestly say i'm blown away by the friendly down to earth members we have Both in-game and full time members and it is a big step towards making this trial division a full time structure of the AOD clan.

So we have have a few events coming up this weekend from 27th feb to first of march we are running a naked survival run the general rules are you have to remove all mods auras and sentinals and leave them and your gear items with ordis run with a non prime frame and weapons and the team that survives the longest will win 200 platinum (50 per player) with a secondary prize of 50 platinum going to the player with the most overall kills.

We also have a great teamspeak server with a very active and freindly group of gamers who love to game. It doesnt matter if your new to the game or a seasoned veteran you will find a home with AOD

If this is the sort of thing you are looking for from a clan please read the link below if our terms and condition suit your play style please click the second link and fill out the short form and one of our recruiting officers will be with you at the earlieist convieniance. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you in game.

http://www.clanaod.n...ead.php?t=91377

http://www.clanaod.n...?do=form&fid=41

Edited by jimmybrick