The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pale Riders Are Now Recruiting

------sepulchrave------

New to warframe? Been around a while? Returning after all the updates? Anyone looking for a community of active players, fun mini clan events, a full dojo with research complete, and you have a mic, come join us and beat up on grineer and dominate the corpus battlegrounds! You will be welcomed :)

Hey RadioActivePrimus! Thanks for replying :) I can send you an in game invite tonight, but if you'd like to join our community as a full member to take full advantage of our 250 person TeamSpeak server and website, go to www.clanAOD.net and hit that "Apply here" button in red letters, and an officer will take care of you. Hope to see you soon!

We got a couple new recruits, but more is better! If you want a fun filled atmosphere, with plenty of help opening them planet nodes, gathering them Nav segments, hunting down them Kubrow eggs, or just some tower missions, then we are the clan for you!! Let us know your interested by going to www.clanAOD.net and hitting the "apply here" button in red letters and choosing Warframe from the drop down menu... Hope to see you there!

Edited by Ossym

Hey guys we would love to have you here at Angels of death we hold a regular weekly planet clearing events. in clan competitions and mini events we have a awesome teamspeak server and some of the friendliest guys and girls in the world. we are gamers pure and bred so if you want a clan that is very active helpful and a fun place to be join us at www.clanaod.net

i find myself, returning to this game after a brief departure, in need and longing of a clan. i am a casual player but im on often. i focus my attention more towards helping out others and building the clan and people i play with. it would be an honor to join a clan at such magnitude. 

We would love to have you, Decapitation! I'll throw you an invite to the clan, if you haven't received one yet. Also, be sure to check out our website at www.clanaod.net

You're going to have to leave your current clan so I can invite you!

Edited by AOD_RainbowDash

If your still looking for a clan, well... we are still looking for members! It'll be a nice fit. You can see some of the things we offer as a clan in many games from the previous posts, so head over to www.clanAOD.net and fill out an application today! Officers are standing by :)

We're still doing it! Still looking for more people to have some laughs and general good times with on our teamspeak server! We grow a little more everyday and it keeps getting better :) if your interested in becoming a full member of AOD, go to www.clanAOD.net and fill out an application! For EXTRA cool points use my name as a referral. Hope to see you in TeamSpeak!!

If you want a fun active clan with plenty of activity and awesome guys on team speak plenty of in game fun to be had and clan events come join us at clanaod.net and hit that apply here button we look forward to seeing you there

We're looking for people who want to be a part of our community rather then just our in game claN, so if your interested in having a good time on teamspeak while we all play the game, and accomplishing goals that you can't or don't want to do by yourself, then AOD is the place for you! Come join us and have some fun. Go to www.clanAOD.net and fill out an application

We are always looking for new Tenno to join us. 

With the new up coming update we are looking for more and more people to be active and busy as possible when it hits!

So be sure to jump to the website and create an application form! PM an officer in game or the AOD forum! www.clanAOD.net