The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

(XBOX)MaxiumosAdrift

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to the game I have been active for about 2 weeks now and I am really looking for a clan with 50+ active members of higher rank. I usually play later at night maybe 10 pm - 3 am cmt and would like to find some consistent teams to go through the game with. I currently am an Excaliber with a bolter p as my primary and I have about 500 p to help me buy some end game gear depending on what kind of warframe or build a clan would need from me.  Please feel free to post here if anyone has space for me. 

You're welcome to join Watermelon.  We're a 950+ member clan, one of only two in the game.  (The other is Lock N Load, with whom we're aligned.)  Our clan is focused on helping players grow, building community, and having fun.  Would love to have ya.  Let me know if you'd like an invite.

-CamFred of Watermelon

The watermelon clan is a great clan im not going to deny that but if your looking for a smaller clan where people will go out of their way to get to know you and play with you then come join Harbingers.

Unfortunately we do have two requirements - first you have to be 16+ as immature gamers dont fit with out social group and you also need to have a headset as our members party up and talk while we're playing together, its pretty hard to get to know you without talking.

As is we have 50-60 members from 3 continents. Our members are extremely active with atleast half being rank 10+ with maxed mods and end game gear.

Also if you look in the Trading post you'll see that im the largest trader in the game. I provide discounts to clan members and use a lot of the plat i earn to provide constant competitions and tournaments for our team.

If your interested in joining then hit me up on Xbox Live.

The watermelon clan is a great clan im not going to deny that but if your looking for a smaller clan where people will go out of their way to get to know you and play with you then come join Harbingers.

How dare you talk smack about us when we--oh wait.  That was nice!   Go Hanoth, for setting the right tone for the forums!  And incidentally, to  Maxiumos, Hanoth's clan is also an excellent clan. Can't go wrong.