The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost Alliance Is Needing Members!

(PSN)MrEpic2451817

The newly formed Ghost Alliance is aimed towards banding together small clans in an effort to not only provide assistance for each other, but also to display our clans to attract lone Tenno so they can join us. The initial goal is to recruit ghost clans, and as they grow, we will slowly build a monstrous alliance. Once we reach a large amount of members, solar rails can be brought in to further boost funding for all clans.

If your clan is struggling to find an alliance, this one will welcome you with open arms! We aim for small clans to join, however large clans will not be excluded from recruitment.

The Ghost Alliance will happily accept struggling clans as well. Don't hesitate to ask to join.

We look forward to seeing clans joining our alliances ranks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to make an allience with your clan. My girlfriend and I have a two member clan at the moment called Invictus. Our Dojo is complete and the Solar Rail will be finished shortly. BTW, I'm over 40 and use gaming to help me cope with chronic pain. Therefore, I play Warframe everyday all day and almost all night. Do let me know if our clan can join your allience. Thank you.

Hello MrEpic.

I'm currently starting up a clan myself called the Zen Warriors, it only has 5 members but we are all active players. We're currently in development of our labratory branch, but should have it up in Feburary. We're also beginning to recruit members as well this month/next month, and plan to grow even further. Though we may turn into a shadow clan we will still remain small as we believe in quality over quantity. I'd love to join this alliance you've got going in order to help other ghost clans, as well as the help that will be provided in future endeavors. Go ahead and let me know if this alliance could be possible.

Thanks, Agentx11456, Zen Warriors

Edited by (PS4)Agentx11456

The newly formed Ghost Alliance is aimed towards banding together small clans in an effort to not only provide assistance for each other, but also to display our clans to attract lone Tenno so they can join us. The initial goal is to recruit ghost clans, and as they grow, we will slowly build a monstrous alliance. Once we reach a large amount of members, solar rails can be brought in to further boost funding for all clans.

If your clan is struggling to find an alliance, this one will welcome you with open arms! We aim for small clans to join, however large clans will not be excluded from recruitment.

The Ghost Alliance will happily accept struggling clans as well. Don't hesitate to ask to join.

My clan, Scion Ibin Orokin, is currently on the mends. Our old alliance went dark, so we left, and the old Warlords went inactive, so I got creator status, and am starting from scratch, gutting the dojo, remodeling, and reformatting. It would be nice to have more people to play alongside, who dont want a massive clan. We are about ten right now, the only ones that remained active after the advent of Destiny, but once we finish the remodel, we will be recruiting. If you have room for another, I'm interested. 

Also, do you have an alliance emblem?

If you still have room and are looking, i have a small clan of 2 (for the moment) who are also on the mends and plan to recruit again very soon. The old clan slowly fell dormant as new games released and we moved on to start again. I am online daily and my only other clan member as often as he gets the chance. We would love to help out if you have room for us!

My clans name is Factionless Tenno

and my user is onewiseguy

Edited by (PS4)onewiseguy

• 2 weeks later...