Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Add Slots To Warframe/weapons

FyreNForget

i know you can buy slot for inventory and such but cant do it for weapon or warframe mods. I do have a bit of weapons where i might have 60 mods to use but even at max card installed i still might have 15+ mods left to use i know upgrading the installed card is the answe but still would be easier to slot another card to enhance the weapon or warframe more.

I'm going to take a wild guess here, but I think there is a balance issue in there some where.

Exactly this.

The mod system was made with the intention of advantage over disadvantage / what are you willing to sacrifice to get buff X or Y.

By adding more slots, you would simply destroy this system.

I still think its a complete waste...unless you have maxed out all your cards. you can get a warframe to level 30 in a couple days. Cards might take months to MAYBE get max level if you ever get the cards you need unless you plan on using fusion cores for everything. Eevery war frame i have i still have 15+ mods let to use and just seems pointless to either give so many mods if they are being balanced... or just let you use them in other ways. As I said, a waste.