The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13Th Legion - Ghost Clan Looking For New Alliance

(XBOX)Col Mustard 9

My clan is in talks with two other clans to form an alliance. We are going to be a Tenno-focused, high communication, alliance that is about helping players and not using them as numbers for solar rail attacks. If you would like to avoid the politics/drama of solar rails let me know. We should be forming the alliance in the next couple days. You'll even be able to help decide on a name if you join early enough.

I'm one of 3 leaders of aribiters covenant join us and see what a well established and organized alliance can do, hit me up ATK Blackdawn leader of clan Aim To Kill and arbiters covenant alliance for more info

Yea you'll recruit them and forget about them man, stop trying to recruit SO many just for sheer numbers.

My clan is in talks with two other clans to form an alliance. We are going to be a Tenno-focused, high communication, alliance that is about helping players and not using them as numbers for solar rail attacks. If you would like to avoid the politics/drama of solar rails let me know. We should be forming the alliance in the next couple days. You'll even be able to help decide on a name if you join early enough.

Join his Alliance. you won't be dissapointed