The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Nexus - We Exist For Tenno

(XBOX)IThatOneNinjaI

1566424_orig.png

Hello Tenno and welcome to the Void Nexus recruitment thread. We are an alliance based on two principles: good communication and and helping each other out. We are a community that is focused on what the game is truely about: cooperation.

Intro

We want to be the most positive community in Warframe. We welcome all serious clans with open arms. We really only have one rule: don't' bully people in chat. New clan or old we are here for you. We want to provide a non-threating place for clans to reside. We don't expect anything from you except for respect to your fellow Tenno and assistance with Alliance events. There will be no "you suck cause you didn't do x, y, or z" in this alliance.

Solar Rails

Until recently, this alliance had a "no rail" policy. However, it was always our intention to become more PvP focused once DE announced updates/fixes to PvP. Now that this has happened, the alliance has gone through some restructuring to be more PvP focused. While we are going to be serious about rails we arent going to be super serious. We will not be pounding our members to attack multiple times a week. Expect 1-3 solar rail attacks per month if you are part of this alliance.

Goals and Events

Previous Events
Rhino Wednesday
Duel Tournament
Rail Attack on Malva, Venus
Rail Win Dojo party
400plat Challenge on our Rail

Relay Dance Party

Upcoming/Current Events
TBA

Who to Contact

Post in this thread or send an XBL message to:

Me (IThatOneNinjaI)
Fierce Kronos
CAKEWalk II TE5

Thank you.

Edited by (XB1)IThatOneNinjaI

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My Clan would like to join the Alliance. The name is "The the Royal Deck" and its a Shadow Clan.

Our primary goal is has a large chat of people and play with the community for fun! Also we looking for became storm soon since we already had all rooms and items of the dojo.

I will send you an invite when I get on Sunday (out of town at the moment). Welcome.

Also, I would not suggest expanding until you are full or nearly full on members. Trust me, it makes things a lot easier, even if you have a fully built dojo.

• 2 weeks later...

Big things happened last weekend!

First, I want to welcome The Troopers and The Flounder Pounders to the Alliance.

Next, we took a rail! I know, I know; we arent a rail Alliance, but I've updated the OP to reflect our new attitude on rails (don't worry we arent miltaristic, lol). Shoutout to Raindogs and Lock N'Load/Art of War for their assistance on taking the rail!

Come hang out on Malva, Venus with us!

Hi i am a leader of an active clan of over twenty members and have been looking for an alliance with a relaxed and friendly feel and is sounds like you guys are just that , if you would have us we would love to be a part of your community. Our clan name is artisans of war and my gt is jami82 , i look forward to hearing from you.

Hi i am a leader of an active clan of over twenty members and have been looking for an alliance with a relaxed and friendly feel and is sounds like you guys are just that , if you would have us we would love to be a part of your community. Our clan name is artisans of war and my gt is jami82 , i look forward to hearing from you.

I'll be on this evening (EST). I'll send you a party invite or XBL message when I get on.

Hey, my clan and I would love to be a part of this Alliance, seems perfect for our style game play. We're a small group called The FourHorsemen, we've travelled together from Destiny to Warframe, where we held a 700+ member community down.. There are only a literal few of us here now but I'm sure we'll grow... Looking forwar to talking and gaming with you all ! Feel free to message me on xb1, DarthAgrius is my tag.

Hey, my clan and I would love to be a part of this Alliance, seems perfect for our style game play. We're a small group called The FourHorsemen, we've travelled together from Destiny to Warframe, where we held a 700+ member community down.. There are only a literal few of us here now but I'm sure we'll grow... Looking forwar to talking and gaming with you all ! Feel free to message me on xb1, DarthAgrius is my tag.

Hey, I sent you a message on Xbox live. I'll be on Monday evening, fyi.

Hi I'm J1GS4W SBS was reading this thread and thought it was everything I'm looking for in an alliance my clan the dark beasters is from a large community called the sbs gaming community however this is a branch off from that we are only 11 members strong at the moment but growing by the day. Only been playing for 3 weeks now but can't put this game down would really like to join this alliance thanks for taking the time to read this

J1GGY

Hi I'm J1GS4W SBS was reading this thread and thought it was everything I'm looking for in an alliance my clan the dark beasters is from a large community called the sbs gaming community however this is a branch off from that we are only 11 members strong at the moment but growing by the day. Only been playing for 3 weeks now but can't put this game down would really like to join this alliance thanks for taking the time to read this

J1GGY

I'll shoot you a party invite when I get on next. Thanks for the interest :)

• 3 weeks later...