Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broke The Hub (Again)

Dead_Rabbits

Some of you may have already known about the legendary 3rd floor I discovered a few weeks ago.

But I present to you the 4th and 5th floors.

4th floor is identical to the 3rd floor.

7gJ2jXc.jpg

The shaft goes higher.

5XWqVsn.jpg

The 5th floor is identical to the 3rd and 4th, odd.

oBR5ZOf.jpg

Roof of the 5th floor, the shafts still goes up a bit, 6th floor soon?

HnKSKGJ.jpg
1vDlR9z.jpg

will update this thread with further findings.

Some of you may have already known about the legendary 3rd floor I discovered a few weeks ago.But I present to you the 4th and 5th floors.4th floor is identical to the 3rd floor.

7gJ2jXc.jpg

The shaft goes higher.

5XWqVsn.jpg

The 5th floor is identical to the 3rd and 4th, odd.

oBR5ZOf.jpg

Roof of the 5th floor, the shafts still goes up a bit, 6th floor soon?

HnKSKGJ.jpg1vDlR9z.jpg

will update this thread with further findings.

I applaud this work sir. I have gotten out of the hubs also and ran around, but the absoluted horrid frame rate I have keeps me from going further.

Important Information! I believe you may have discovered Darvo's market. According to the build notes on the launcher, this is listed under Darvo's Market...

Tenno that are particular adept at parkour may discover Darvo's Market, which is sadly not open for business at this time. Even still, Darvo is never one to turn down a good opportunity to advertise! Be sure to say hello should you stumble upon his developing storefront.

That wasn't darvo's market, I've been to darvo's market and you don't need parkour to get to it.

Where is Darvo's market? Could I get a picture of it?

Also, did you discover those extra levels by getting outside of the map and using the emote flying glitch?

Where is Darvo's market? Could I get a picture of it?

Also, did you discover those extra levels by getting outside of the map and using the emote flying glitch?

The emote flying glitch was patched last week. And yes i got out of the map. but after that it's just finding the right spots and alot of wall running between two elevator shafts.

The emote flying glitch was patched last week. And yes i got out of the map. but after that it's just finding the right spots and alot of wall running between two elevator shafts.

Just use the abilities glitch, you can get pretty much anywhere with Loki.