The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A Few Annoying Bugs Compiled By Me.

nanogenesis

Okay lets start

#1 Very less draw distance. I can see the fan blades of the tunnels in grineer asteroid maps loading right as I run to them.

#2 Sometimes when I'm standing near something, the texture suddenly unloads, is horrible low res, and then loads back again.

#3 In some warframes, when the sentinel cloaks me, then I uncloak, the texture of the warframe takes time to load. I've seen this with frost.

#4 Horrible GPU/SLI scaling (Don't think that will ever be fixed)

#5 PhysX particles sometimes 'freeze' in between battle for a short amount of time.

I believe we need to have a 'larger texture cache' & greatly increased draw distance for the game. The game barely uses 550mb vram at 1080p and nearly 900mb vram at 2160p. If some of these parameters depend on the host, then I shouldn't see these bugs atleast in Solo mode. I'd rather play in Solo if the texture streaming issues are gone.

And one question I want an answer to, which probably DE_Dmitri has, why can't the screen shake in this game be removed? Are the devs ignoring it on each update (which is very bad), or its an engine limitation/problem and the whole thing has to be coded again to remove it?

System:

Windows 7 Ult x64

AMD PII 955 @ 4.0Ghz (100% stable, prime95 tested)

ASUS M5A99X EVO

2Gb MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II x2 (Core: 900/Mem: 2250)

8Gb DDR3 RAM

Primary HDD: 1Tb WD Caviar Black 7200Rpm 64Mb Cache

WF on:  1TB Seagate Baracuda 7200.12 64Mb Cache