The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering About The First Glaive Alert

_Rue_

Nice points, the rest of your post is not welcome in this thread though. :)

My posts are welcome wherever I want them.  If I wanted to write a fanfiction about rhino in pink shorts working a desk job as a salaryman on the side because he wants to save up some money to buy a glaive I can post about it. 

Doesn't the alert system use the RNG?

I do hope they do a glaive alert event say after the next live stream or something. 

Possibly after their next livestream.  It will be a 12 hour alert, but give a glaive BP, instead of a potato.

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen. Might send the wrong message to the people who bought it (bad president).

My posts are welcome wherever I want them.  If I wanted to write a fanfiction about rhino in pink shorts working a desk job as a salaryman on the side because he wants to save up some money to buy a glaive I can post about it. 

I prefer not to go off topic; it's more productive, and efficient that way.

You can of course start your own thread.

I did not discount everything you said. I just don't care for the rest NOT because of you or anything related to your being, but because it's off topic. I hope you understand that.

Now back to the topic:

Still no Glaive. I wonder if there was a grace period for those who bought it like it will never come up the next x days after release.

Possibly after their next livestream.  It will be a 12 hour alert, but give a glaive BP, instead of a potato.

I hope not.  I'd rather have the potato.  Especially a gold one.

Also, fully expected the alert while I was asleep.