Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Feedback Thread.

Innocent_Flower

Legendary mods- Brutal. 

How much harder is it to rank these mods up in comparison to legendary mods? You get them unranked. But looking at the stats... 

- Ten rank mods are awful things. 

- The crit damage of the shotgun seems... Average. Maybe it's just that the original shotgun mod was weak. Why not just make the original mod better? Or ballance rifles to shotguns. Shotguns don't do 10 rank mods, but rifles do. Does this mean that when you want to double the rifle mods; We'l be having 15 or 20 rank mods? 

Eos prime chest piece. 

Surprisingly looks awesome. 

To all people who want to know: It Isn't gold. That shine you see is a combination of your accessory's primary colour and it's energy colour. 

New detron. 

Stat wise isn't to different from the original detron. But somehow I feel that it doesn't belong.

-Has nothing to do with prime or the void. The trader said something like "see darvo instead". The detron seems more like darvo's thing. 

-Has little difference in stats

-The original detron is a very rare weapon anyway. I've only seen the harvester three or four times and I still don't have all the parts. 

I'm assuming the trader will cycle what he has to offer each time he appears. Will update thread on whenever he next appears. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Thank you for making a thread, saved me the trouble of making one.

Anywho, the void traders wares were surprisingly better than what I had originally expected.

But the credit charge is a bit too much in my opinion. We are already trading prime parts for Ducats so why charge this much credit?

Okay, I get it, Primed items are more awesome than Rare items but does that means we'll have to pay an equally awesome credit tax too?

What changes I'd like to see? Lowered credit charge. It feel less rewarding when we have to pay this amount of credit.

Primed Eos chestplate. Well it wasn't what I was hoping for but it isn't completely yuck either. When I read "Primed Eos" my heart skipped a beat.

But when I saw in my arsenal, I could feel the ground under my feet again.

Please don't toy with my heart..? I know you love the PA people and the Founders but still..

Mara Detron, well I kinda like it mostly because its mastery is gonna help me reach MR18 soon.

Overall impression? Void trader has a great opportunity to be something awesome, only if you tone down the credit charge.

• 1 month later...
New detron. 

Stat wise isn't to different from the original detron. But somehow I feel that it doesn't belong.

-Has nothing to do with prime or the void. The trader said something like "see darvo instead". The detron seems more like darvo's thing. 

-Has little difference in stats

-The original detron is a very rare weapon anyway. I've only seen the harvester three or four times and I still don't have all the parts.

The Mara is great