The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Camera Bug?

Rynmaru

I downloaded the game yesterday, and was really looking forward to playing with some friends. Upon finishing the download and then starting the game up, I got into the tutorial, of which the first thing I noticed was that the camera looked like it was constantly stuck in a wall.

I thought this might be just an issue with the tutorial level, so I bared with it, and completed the tutorial. After I got my friends with me in game, we started the first real level on mercury, and then noticed immediately that the problem was still there. I have tried re-configuring my settings to the lowest, middle, and highest setting, clean installing, and completely reinstalling. This has not fixed the problem. Nothing I do seems to work to fix this.

I knw I do not have the best video card, but this should not cause the camera to act like this, but merely make the game lag some which I would be able to handle. But not being able to see anything, makes it impossible to play.

Please help? 

1. Are you sure your drivers are completely up to date? Video card and driver version would help me out here

2. Have you played with your graphics settings yet? FOV settings can cause some harsh stuff. Could be other things too in settings

3. Can we get a screenshot?

Device

Name: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip Style: Intel® Graphics Media Accelorator HD (Core i3)

DAC Type: Internal

Approx. Total Memory: 1696 MB

Current Display Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Drivers

Main Driver: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumd

Version: 8.15.10.1968

Date: 10/8/2009 12:37:46 PM

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

DDI Version: 10

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1